1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chris Bosh Looking to Play This Year

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mikol13, Feb 15, 2018.

1. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

:eek:

It’s so crazy it just might work:eek:

joshuaao, hakeem94 and justtxyank like this.
  2. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Ahhh damn that’s right!! My old man brain is failing me:p

Dave2000 likes this.
  3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I assumed Bosh is claiming he doesn't require blood thinners anymore. Otherwise, if he's still on blood thinners, I'm guessing there is no chance he gets cleared.

Yes.

Well, not forced to retire; they can take desk jobs (like Bosh can become a coach/trainer), but they can get medically discharged. Also, they won't hire/enlist you with such conditions.

DonKnock and D-rock like this.
  4. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

I will make a big deal out of something. ESPN plasters Bosh returning on their front page listing teams Golden State and Toronto but not Houston that he mentioned first. At this point, this is beyond f*&king pathetic trolling at its worst. Cannot report facts from an interview your network carried.

xtruroyaltyx, Vivi, DonKnock and 5 others like this.
  5. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

CP3/Gordon
    Harden/Green
    Ariza/Tucker/Iso Joe
    Bosh/LMAM/Ryno
    Capela/Wright/Nene

This team would be ridiculously stacked

Bearius Jones and thedreamsteam like this.
  6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

lols, this ESPN treatment is getting silly. He flat-out named Houston first, and they left them out.

[​IMG]

Plus, btw, they did not mention the rockets win on the front page last night, and still fail to mention they took over 1st place, or 10-game win streak going into the break. I mean, those are cookie-cutter posts for any other Team leading the league with a streak like that.

media conspiracy
    @Os Trigonum , @DonKnock @DreamShook

#86 heypartner, Feb 15, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  7. whiskeyred

whiskeyred Contributing Member

I mean I love it, especially that we keep adding vets and losing nothing but I need someone to come real with full transparency on his status and what playing basketball means to his health right now, no way I want him to go like Hank Gathers.

D-rock likes this.
  8. mockster

mockster Member

It’s his choice and if doctors clear him fine.

He can play limited minutes off the bench for us

D-rock likes this.
  9. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

i don't want him purely for the sake of his health. i don't want to take ANY chances of him having a medical problem and hurting himself while playing for us. at the end of the day, it's just basketball.

10. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

If he is even close to the player he was, he would start

11. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

He can play NBA Live with the ipad Morrey gave him.

hakeem94 likes this.
  12. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

Just saw Tim Legler on Will McCain show. What a POS. Rockets stand no chance, Harden is no champion. SSDD. I cannot wait for all of them to eat ****.

D-rock likes this.
  13. FearTheBeardJH

Some team should sign him if he wants. People have no problem with others risking their lives in different jobs, should be no different here.

D-rock and hakeem94 like this.
  14. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

i am offended you haven't included me in the media conspiracy busters' list

D-rock likes this.
  15. mockster

mockster Member

Well I’m considering his past medical history and he’s been out

I would assume he would start off light

16. Shark44

Shark44 71er
    Supporting Member

If Bosh played 10-15 mins of the remaining 15 games that are at home, San Antonio, Dallas or NO (25 total games remaining). If he can still hit threes and protect the rim, that would be something we don't have. He would help rest Nene and give us a true 5 that can hit the 3 (vs Ryno trying). Not to mention, he's a 2-time champ, good locker room guy, and knows a thing or two about Lebron. This would be a very interesting chest piece (pun intended) to add to MDA's roster.

I was a big Pistol Pete fan in the day and the dude died doing what he loved--playing ball. If its about his love of the game, wanting to win another ring, and he's been cleared, then I'd sign him. People die working everyday, while its usually not on the NBA stage, it happens. If everyone knows and understands the risks, then they can make a decision and live with the consequences--like the rest of us.

17. elmotsangtt

elmotsangtt Member

How much does he want? Below 1m can think about it. He should sign the team to prove what he can do first but not next season. Otherwise it is risky

18. Exiled

Exiled Member

not all blood thinners are equals, if he switched to warfarin, he can with tolerable risks, but unfortunately he's most likely on Xarelto, the very unreliable thinner imo