1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chris Bosh admits to playing with people'

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J-Tang, Aug 17, 2010.

1. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

The "let's have fun with it" disdainful attitude towards the fans is all fine and good until people decide they have better things to do with their time and money. Bosh and his band of douchebags in Miami may be immune to the fallout, but they could kill the golden goose for players coming after them.

2. rocketblaze

rocketblaze Member

I can't believe we were about to gut our roster for this douche bag..

I hope they FAIL miserably!

--RB

3. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

I really can't stand the Heat....or any of the Heat's players......and the season hasn't even started yet.

4. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Wow. I am so rooting for the Lakers if they meet in the finals.

5. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

It's called misdirection, people. Nobody likes a crybaby.

6. Morey=Money

Morey=Money Member

It would never happen but I think it would be absolutely fitting if NBA fans boycotted their *** by every road game the Heat played in no one showed up and you heard nothing but Crickets and sneakers squeaking on the floor.

Let's face though we all know we want to go to the game when they are in town and cheer for our home team to kick the **** out of them. ;)

7. chrispbrown

chrispbrown Member

8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

BS.

Of course Bosh wouldn't play in Antarctica if Lebron and Wade aren't already there.

This is what he really meant to say.

9. Salvy

Salvy Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zUQh1V2qpZg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zUQh1V2qpZg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

10. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Also I guess he was joking around with Morey too. I have lost a lot of respect for him.

If you don't have any plans for a team, don't even meet with that team. Tell them no thanks and move on.

11. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Nah, at some point things may change......

Morey knew exactly what he was doing.......he made his pitch, hoped it resonated with Bosh, and if not, it kept the Rockets in the media and the fans talking during the downtime in the summer.

Good move all around.

DD

12. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

I was all for the Rockets getting him, but man does he come off like a douche. Seems like he's just in it for the fame at this point.

13. Al Capone

Al Capone Member

Lol, u so mad.

14. SunsRocketsfan

cant believe im saying this but i would root against Miami.. I hope they never win. I still hate Utah but no where near the Malone/Stockton days.

I dont have any issues with Williams, Milsap, Jefferson, ... is Harpring still on that team though? Gosh I hate that guy

15. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

This also back up my theory of Conclusion by the big thee David Stern should ban them from Basketball . :p

Be sure we don't get fooled by Melo!!! :p

16. hokage5

hokage5 Member

Can't wait to see Bosh's numbers crumble this season.

After reading every interview it becomes more and more obvious that this guy is not a Champion.

17. ebatinga

ebatinga Member

Believe it or not (and I can't believe I'm saying this), but I'd want the Jazz to win before them (AHHHHHH!!!)...don't get me wrong, those guys have every right to play together and honestly, I could care less that they're playing together, but the way in which it all went down was just wrong...oh well....it is what it is....

18. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

Anything to stay in the media a little longer...someone needs to knock his teeth in... maybe then will these diva drama queens might stfu already.

19. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

We should have focused our attention away from pansy Bosh and shifted to Amare.

Houston4Amare.com?

20. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I always had concerns about him as a player,but I thought he was a good guy.
    If this is true,then he is a jerk.