1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chinese state media releases animated propaganda video mocking US coronavirus response

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by thedopefiend, May 2, 2020.

1. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Story begins at 7:49. This is for you little pinks like WNBA, thedopefiend and so on. Winnie the Pooh gives no shiet for your patriotic duty and will turn on you in a heartbeat.

2. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

I agree but only with the bleach stuff

3. vlaurelio

Rscists get banned for racist ****

dachuda86 likes this.
  4. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

Save up for your own facial construction starting now. You will need it.

Fxcking punk

5. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Is general-hate an incarnation of bamaslammer? Did we ever figure this out? Asking for someone who doesn’t have everyone in this thread in ignore.

6. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Vlaurelio, you talk a lot of **** but we would probably get along better than you think. Dont drink bleach. Agreeing with this extemist is not the way to go.

7. vlaurelio

Grand leader said inject bleach right?

8. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

Pathetic.

Get your sorry racist ass* out of here before it's pulled

9. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

Funny now you complain about incompetent administration like a little biatch.
    Someone call a wambulance pls

10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You should go join your Chi-Comm friend and toast to Mao. Get out of America and see the world a bit. Since you know America is always awful, you should try it out and consider not coming back if it tickles your fancy.

generalthade_03 likes this.
  11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

CCP losers like you only hurt your country.

12. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

Tough to be a redneck these days. I know

Bleach is freedom, try it. What do you have to lose?

13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Ohhh using racial slurs now I see.

14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I have reported you for using a racial slur, inciting Americans which you admit to earlier, literally urging people to kill themselves, and posting CCP propaganda. Let's see how long you're around at this rate, son.

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Hopefully this is true.

I am sure you'll have no problem then when dopefiend gets banned for posting a racial slur and fully support such a banning.

generalthade_03 likes this.
  16. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

The mocking the US part is spot on, our reactions were really that stupid... but the glorifying China part? Just as stupid.

DaDakota likes this.
  17. Nook

Nook Member

Who cares? The CCP has destroyed China’s reputation to such an extreme that no one believes anything the CCP says or claims.

The CCP’s handling of COVID19 has been an international disaster for them and they are trying to scapegoat anyway possible. Who cares what videos the CCP produces, no one outside of China believes anything the CCP says anyway.

R0ckets03 and dachuda86 like this.
  18. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

Playing tough no longer your game huh? little princess

Was I being too harsh on you? Did it hurt? Did u bleed?

#38 thedopefiend, May 3, 2020
    Last edited: May 3, 2020
  19. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

that's not how propaganda works...

this is simple, funny and so i think it will work more than you think.... some ppl here are pissed is a sign that they believe it was a hit. Sadly, the thing that make this more effective today than in the past is because of our own response and our current leadership (no sugar coating it)

in the D&D coronavirus thread, i joke around with lego star war as my 1st impression to this video. We all know this trend has been happening. What's more recent is now nearly everyone in the US is aligned to the message against China. POTUS, both political parties, busn, the public. The danger of that is, looking out months to years, leader may misread that (or not) as internal support for conflict -> war. At best now, we maintain rivalry and I hope that's what will happen, but 'mass thinking' (sorry, mass illusion to an extend) is a danger, small, but enough in the hand of an opportunist or idealistic political leader (not likely Trump as he's weak and compromised, but down the road) to cause military conflict.

20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I think you shouldn't throw racial slurs around and tell people to go kill themselves. A bit of civilty? I don't approve of posting Communist propaganda as well, especially when your entire admitted purpose is to incite and troll. I'm actually quite OK but I think you shouldn't be allowed in here. You've gone past the point of what I think we should put up with and I think our mods will agree that racial slurs are a big no no. You've been reported and that's the last I have to say to you in this "discussion" thread.