1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

China vs. Germany on radio? tv?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Lionheart, Aug 29, 2002.

Tags:
  1. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

That stinks big time. I had to reboot my computer to get Real Player going again and now I can not access NBA.com TV as well and I get the same message about coming back on September 7th. Which happens to be the last day they were planning on showing the semi-finals of the World Basketball Championships. Sorry guys, I have no clue why they chose to do this but there is no stopping greedy decision makers!

2. CoPilot

CoPilot Member

Well thank you to all of the guys that signed up for that real one pass

I almost got it but now I dont have to sign up and then spend 1/2 hour cancelling it

again thanks guys...:cool:

3. Stevie Francis

THANK YOU GATOR, IF THEY RE BROADCAST IT AT 11. YOU AR EMY NEW BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

4. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Looks like I do need to reiterate my request for someone to post some video footage of the game for us poor folks that don't have NBA TV?

5. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

Dang. I have NBATV, but my parents will probably make me go to bed at 10, cause of school. I'm going to try and persuade them so that maybe I could stay up to 11:30 or so.

Hey, quit laughing. So what if I have a bed time. :mad:

6. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

Just ask them to record the game if possible. Or set the VCR yourself and put in a 3-hour or 180 minute tape and watch it this weekend?

7. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

I was thinking about doing that, but I don't do so good at watching recorded games. I remember recording a game so I could analyze it and stuff, but I think I've only watched it twice. Though this would be different. I'll probably ask my mom to record it, or my dad since he won't watch tv anyways because he'll be asleep.