1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

China v. Brazil fight (REAL FIGHTING!)

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by t_mac1, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

lmao exactly. All these so called fight experts probably never been in a real fight in their life but want to shout out all the rules. There are no rules in non professional fights! all this is what happens in group fights. Guys will gang up and stomp on any opposing person they're fighting. Its damn near impossible for a 1 on 1 fight during a group fight. This isn't boxing or mma, folks. There are no refs to bail you out.

If you're unfortunate enough to get into a fight involving multiple people and are expecting it to be fair, you're in for a serious ass whooping. While you're standing there expecting everyone to "fight like a man", you'll be caught with a right hook from your blindside. And once you fall to the floor, its a wrap. How many times have you seen a fight where the other guy lets the guy that fell down, get back up and fight fair? Hell, you rarely see that in MMA and those are sanctioned fights.

2. sinobball

sinobball Member

Unfortunately for you
    [​IMG]
    2001 China NT vs. IBL All-Stars

3. thelasik

thelasik Contributing Member

Wow. Just wow.

4. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

.... i didn't see any kung-fu. all i saw was arms swinging and guys stomping at someone on the ground. there was no control whatsoever in any of their punches or "kicks". i think they skipped kung-fu class to play basketball when they were kids.

5. Gakatron

Gakatron Contributing Member

Stomping in general is just poor.. if you think its a tough thing to stomp someone then you are a piss poor human. The only time groups go around stomping is when those groups are already crap wannabe tough guy losers to start with, these same guys would probably do everything possible to out of a 1 on 1 fight if their mates were not around. I can only speak from where I come from and sure we have people that get stomped but generally 1 on 1 fights around here that break out stay that way, people normally only jump in if one person does something bad in the fight like stomping or if the loser is still getting beaten on when its obviously over.

Of course there are no rules when its assault. The point I think people will make though is you can be a coward in these situations... sure you might win if its 5 on 1 but at the end of the day you're a weak coward if you partake in that situation. In my opinion I have more respect for the guy that walks or runs away than the guy who jumps one guy with 4 mates.

6. ashiin

ashiin Member

I support this statement being in a lot of fights in my time.

[/sarcasm]

7. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Hey, guys, BEAT LA has a point for once! Check it out.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qRHwB12efXE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qRHwB12efXE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

8. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Never said stomping was a tough thing to do but it still happens. Its not like I advocate fighting either. But if my friends get into a fight, I'll be there for them. I'm not going to run away and leave them to fend for themselves. Now that is a cowardly thing to do. At least try to break it up instead of doing nothing.

9. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

The chinese are some hot head little punks. Brazil was trying to calm the situation down but the chinese kept escalating it.

I'm embarrassed for them.

10. Prince

Prince Member

when did this happen? looking at the video looks like the Chinese players overplayed this. the should be punished... A four year ban from any international basketball competition.

And who was that coach in red shirt.. was that the chinese team coach?

11. Prince

Prince Member

Agreed. They were not fighting and the those china men were abusing it.

12. sew

sew Member

easy.

13. Prince

Prince Member

what do you mean?

14. spookyoldtree

spookyoldtree Member

He means you are **** and he is right.

15. Prince

Prince Member

**** you too.

16. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

You guys should fight.

17. Prince

Prince Member

i don't know kungfu. but I go to topgun range everyweek.

18. sew

sew Member

19. johnstarks

johnstarks Member

I think he's referring to the fact that 'China men' is a derogatory term. I'd agree with him to take it easy.

Here's an update on the brawl. Looks like the CBA has suspended the team for now. Not sure if that extends to the Asia Games yet. A Chinese friend of mine told me that the Chinese soccer team is embarrassing because they aren't very good, but often end up in fights with other teams.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/14102010/58/china-suspends-team-brawl.html

20. spookyoldtree

spookyoldtree Member

That doesn't make you less than a POS.