1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

China: "no deaths in 8 days"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by LosPollosHermanos, Apr 23, 2020.

1. shorerider

shorerider Member

China and 'data'. lol.

King1, Bandwagoner and Andre0087 like this.
  2. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Still doing way better than us.

seemoreroyals likes this.
  3. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

If by better you mean killing and detaining millions of Muslims in camps then sure.

They're also better at allowing animal torture at wet markets.

LosPollosHermanos and Andre0087 like this.
  4. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

A lot of people are angry and the PRC does make for an easy scapegoat especially with anti-PRC sentiment running high with what happened with HK and Morey.

This is why I keep on saying we shouldn't just become obsessed with looking for our pound of flesh from the PRC. The US relationship with the PRC to put it mildly is complex. Even many of the people pushing for decoupling from the PRC are saying that it can't be done quickly or easily. Our economies are interconnected in many ways and ways that most people don't realize. Consider how a trade war on consumer goods ended up affecting dairy farmers in Midwest.

The PRC isn't exactly a friend and what it reports is not to be accepted on face value. It isn't a mortal enemy though and not everything out of there should be dismissed off hand.

5. WNBA

WNBA Member

On Muslims, USA is definitely better if better is defined by killing Muslims in Iraq and Middle east.

6. WNBA

WNBA Member

Now look at USA and data. Soon it will be one million and 50 thousand. Those are real. lol... How I hope it is faked.! Not the moment for lol.

7. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Better than sticking them in concentration camps and harvesting the organs.

8. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

better at creating new human killing virus. probably to rebuke criticism of just being replicators. an original chinese product this is.

R0ckets03 likes this.
  9. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Almost as funny as China and human rights...lol.

shorerider likes this.
  10. WNBA

WNBA Member

USA and 'democracy' is funny too..... the funnier one is USA tried to push their 'democracy' by bombing countries.

11. WNBA

WNBA Member

You can use your imagination as much you want but I have data to show how many Muslims were killed by US war criminals.

12. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

Prominent medical workers include Dr. Zhong Nanshan (Fauci counterpart) Dr. Zhang Wenhong are basically doing virtual world tour, often several webinars a day, for more than a month now. They talk to healthcare professionals in Europe and southeast Asia and elsewhere in the world about covid-19 treatment strategies as well as how first line HCPs should protect themselves. Both speak excellent English. Very well appreciated sessions.

Americans on the other hand, are too arrogant to learn from China's success story. So be it and we don't have a damn to give

Chinese doctors do hold webinars in mandarin to teach overseas chinese living in US how to protect themselves. Go figure

#52 thedopefiend, Apr 23, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  13. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

China: "No deaths in 8 days ... in Iceland."

14. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

Redesivir is never mentioned. He never mentioned a peer reviewed medical study conducted by a creditable medical institution. What us this dude's academic affiliations?

It seems fake because this so-called doctor's fails to even mention one treatment in the first 20 minutes of the interview.

The dude either is poorly paid spokesman or a stranded visa student or foreign exchange student dropout.

15. WNBA

WNBA Member

Trump: "it is far higher than the U.S., not even close!” .........:p

16. WNBA

WNBA Member

I think he mentioned that he intentionally not to speak out the specific medicine. There is no medicine for this virus. No treatment for it either. but I do know there was a Chinese medicine helped a lot.

He was a junior doctor working in wuhan during the time. English is not his spoken language.

to claim someone you don't know "poorly paid spokesman or a stranded visa student or foreign exchange student dropout.". that fast..... don't you think you are going too low?

with that much of the bias, please do not watch it. Thank you. You need Trump and MAGA UV light shining on your lung.

17. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

18. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

I can tell that the dude was very inexperienced by the number of times he kept saying.... 'uh...oh...uh...oh'. It's like he didn't know what he was talking about.

Don't you think he would be proud of his medical degree to tell the world how smart he is?
    I could only watch 10 minutes in hopes of him citing some Chinese research but then again you have to realize that repressive organizations never quote medical research because they always have something to hide.

19. WNBA

WNBA Member

He just did not know the English words but I guess he was educated in the US.

He was not there to show his smartness. He was there to tell the life in Wuhan where he saved lives by risking his own life. That's what he was proud of. Nobody cares about his degree. This is not a medical lecture.

His job was not doing research or quote research. There was no research could be used in the ICUs at the time. He was a doctor going into the field having no knowledge on the virus other than hearing it from the horrible news from TV ... a true hero.

20. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

If I am not mistaken, I thought the Arab gentleman said he met the Asian dude through a mutual friend from Canada?

It would seem to me that the dude is not epidemiologist for sure due to the inexperience.

There seem to be alot of unknowns with that dude.

The dude does not give many specifics except saying that other doctors were conducting meeting so I'm not sure if that dude works answering telephones!?!?