1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

China-Georgetown Brawl

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by RV6, Aug 18, 2011.

1. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Ok Halfassed10, we get it. You have a thing for chinese men.

2. Mr. Space City

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Xx14L2Kq5Qk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

thugs :rolleyes:

3. bloop

bloop Member

There's a significant portion (not a majority) of Chinese people who do not proscribe to the nuances and hypocrisy of our own American politically correct lexicon. Given that the modern American viewpoint is the only morally acceptable cultural perspective in the history of the universe, I will gladly pontificate upon thou. The average IQ of the average American is 90... 10 below many developed nations... I am doing a fantastic job of representing that population. love, Ace.

How about if you come down off the ledge of the "I'm not one of those" rationalizations, Mr. Space City and coachbadlee stop the hysterical cackling about racism. John Thompson can lay down his gameplan which urges his kids to "physical play" on the Chinese and the Chinese spectators can lay down the bottles and chairs and they could probably still have some good exhibition matches over there.

You realize black on black brawls in AAU/ high school ball in New York, Detroit and other urban areas have been common in the past and that Chinese ballplayers also do fight with each other on occasion in the CBA? Get off the cracker barrel, grow some balls and save the racism talk for where it's actually appropriate... last I checked China has no history of slavery, colonial aggression, segregation by race... their universities dont discriminate based on the melanin content of kids' skin and their kids dont go "wildin" punching random white/asian folks in the face. Swap the black faces in that melee with the Asian ones, keep the chairs and the stomp outs and the scene could be out of a cafeteria of a public school in South Philly.

1 person likes this.
  4. OHMSS

OHMSS Rookie

They are not from the army. The team is just affiliated to the army. The players are just players. They have nothing to do with the army.

5. Mr. Space City

Yes, calling someone “fat lips and jobless idiots” and calling them “ghetto” without knowing any one of them personally or their background isn’t ignorant racist comment that has nothing to do with the situation..

Read the thread and his post before you type. :rolleyes:

6. NewBigThree09

NewBigThree09 Member

lmao, finally people get a taste of China at its finest. If you guys think the Philly or the Bronx is ghetto, you have not seen China. Rumble fights with kitchen knifes happen regularly.

1 person likes this.
  7. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

then why are the Chinese here such wuss

8. VanityHalfBlack

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SWjn_uWwHg8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<object width="464" height="388" id="265476" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" alt="Scott Le vs Cameron Flores Funny Videos"><param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/MjY1NDc2"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://embed.break.com/MjY1NDc2" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess=always width="464" height="388"></embed></object><br><font size=1><a href="http://www.break.com/usercontent/2007/4/4/scott-le-vs-cameron-flores-265476" target="_blank">Scott Le vs Cameron Flores</a> - Watch more <a href="http://www.break.com" target="_blank">Funny Videos</a></font>

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/92eJ3AQdKak" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

damn he got knocked the **** out, but how do you know he was asian?

10. VanityHalfBlack

I don't know, you're the one with the DeVry education...

11. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

There were no Asians in that restaurant video. Only 5 hispanic guys. Two beating the crap out of three.

12. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

If you would have actually read my posts, i had nothing racial in them. As i mentioned, i was all ready to blame the GT players because of their youth and potential hot-headedness, until i saw the video. Bloop, please, in the future read through the thread before you post your unwarranted attacks towards others. It's just not fair for you to throw that racism crap on to me for no reason. You should aim that type of rhetoric towards the actual racist in this thread( HalfAssed10).

13. johnstarks

johnstarks Member

It's obvious that you are bringing your own warped assumptions and views onto reality to fit your own narrative of victimhood. You can't expect to get an objective view of what happened from a member of the Bayi Rockets. The fact of the matter is that you have no way to know what really happened based on the videos so you are simply seeing what you want to see.

Whatever has happened to you in your childhood to scar you into being a racist, you need to get over. Get some therapy. It's not a healthy way to live. People who always view the world through a lens of victimhood, you're gonna continue to have a lot of frustrations in your life.

14. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

What? The 3 guys were clearly white. The other two could be black, possibly mixed. Maybe Puerto Rican? But all 5 were definitely not hispanic.

15. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Ok. Three white against two hispanic.

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q0jeZ6-HxoM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

16. Acedude

Acedude Contributing Member

It's one thing to be politically correct, of which I'm absolutely annoyed if not disgusted by, and then there's racism. To be fair, I'm only speaking from my decade plus living in China and hanging around my share of Asian/Chinese people in the States. Now, a majority of us are fine folks, but if you think it's completely about being PC, you're gravely mistaken. Now, this "version" racism isn't something as hatred, but more of disdain, condescension, or 瞧不起. Hell, we sometimes can't even stand people from other provinces, which could affect anything from getting ripped off taking a taxi to getting rejected for a job, let along people from other countries. You would also know how those people could get judged the instant they open their mouth and reveal their dialects.

I'm sure you've heard about the half-black girl in the Chinese version of "American Idol," and the backlash the girl got just for her skin color from a very vocal segment of the Chinese viewers. Funny thing is, she speaks Mandarin 10x better than I could.

http://articles.cnn.com/2009-12-21/world/china.race_1_chinese-girl-china-black-skin?_s=PM:WORLD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQw1NyLCfW4

I don't see how IQ defines what kind of person one is.

17. Halfback10

Halfback10 Rookie

No, I'm not gay like you. And you must be black, uncle Tom! LOL!

18. Halfback10

Halfback10 Rookie

Don't **** with Zhu Fang Yu. He busted out some kickboxing and kung fu on some brazilian fool and knocked him down. Hahaha!

19. Halfback10

Halfback10 Rookie

You're the wuss! Say that **** to a Chinese thug on the streets, I bet you'll get a kung fu beatdown and shot afterwards. You'll have so many bullet holes in your body, you'll look like a ****ing bee hive! Punk *****!

1 person likes this.
  20. johnstarks

johnstarks Member

Son, stop using this forum to work out your self esteem issues. This is just embarrassing. The only thing you've proven with your lashing out at everyone here is your need for some professional help. I'm sure someone in your school can help you out with that.