1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Child molester sentenced to 500 years in prison for crimes

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Miracles Boys33, Aug 7, 2014.

1. da_juice

da_juice Member

Because some states have laws against using life sentences for anything other than murder. So, judges get creative- usually with pedophilles.

2. redefined

redefined Contributing Member

Life in prison doesn't necessarily mean you're going to be in prison until you die. Its usually a fixed term with parole (depending on the state)

Secondly, there are 46 charges here. So if one is appealed and lost, there's still other sentences in place. The judge just made sure this guy is going to die in prison.

At least that's what a former lawyer colleague of mine explained to me when I asked him a few years ago.

3. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

If I was rich, I'd probably be willing to pay around 3 million dollars to slowly kill this parasite. I have no mercy for this ****, 3 months old? There's no way this mother****er should ever have his spot in hell rescinded.

Have fun getting raped in prison for the rest of your life.

4. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

This.

5. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

This. What's this bulls*** about giving him a chance to lead a life in prison? It's nice to think the inmates may or may not give him what's coming to him, but I wish we could know FOR SURE that this creep is beaten within an inch of his life, allowed to heal, then have the process done all over again. Finally, after that they should execute him by putting him in a tub of acid.

Sorry for the rant, but I have three nieces who are all under the age of five. I can't think of a worse crime then stealing a young child's innocence. I just can't. They are almost completely defenseless and vulnerable.

6. calcium

calcium Member

With good behavior, he probably can cut that in half.

But seriously, these people need psych help.

7. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

This is sig-worthy material.

I may have seen something like that at the local video store, in the corner behind the curtain.

8. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

[​IMG]

From the movie SEVEN

May not be safe for work

Rocket River