1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chess outlawed in Saudi Arabia

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by tinman, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

2. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

The majority of saudi youth is far more liberal than exiled, absolutely. He's an extremist even by wahhabist standards, but one that doesn't have the balls to apply what he believes in. He should be in Syria right now with his ISIS brethren whom he considers brave jihadists but he's busy collecting welfare cheques and taking out loans he'll never pay back. Not to mention the college money/housing/salary he pissed away as evidenced by his language skills.

I think you don't realize the extremism of exiled's views because as soon as we ask him about it he starts attacking imaginary enemies to divert attention away. If you just think for a moment about his views about shiites, it's disgusting because over 30% of saudis are shiites so he is speaking that way about his fellow oppressed citizens the only difference being they don't get the same welfare as he does. He's simply a wahhabist fascist. He doesn't even understand why he receives welfare.

Ask him a question about his views, see what he says. Ask him about women driving in saudi, see how he gives the standard wahhabist answer which I'll message to you by repping your last post. Most saudi youth are opposed to the ban on women drivers, and more than half of all saudis were opposed to it ten years ago.

Ask him about his idols who came up with this brilliant study:

Tell us exiled. How do you feel about women travelling when they wish regardless of what their husbands or fathers or brothers say?

3. Exiled

Exiled Member

I tend to give excuse to people who are negative about Muslims, media,news sources,culture and language barriers can limit or impact their understanding and shape their prejudices, but for you a guy who's native language is Arabic ,you have no excuse.

You are more delusional than I thought. You have so many consumables opinions on any given subjects that you could care less to stick to it.

Your only strategy to defend your self is by grabbing more lies ,this how desperate you are.

My views so clear. I dislike Zionism which you don't believe it exist.

I dislike Shieasim, I believe it's a faith based on Talmudic's teaching.while you worship your Khoumini

You are OK with Khumini's child molestation ,secterian killing etc; but you claim to have moral view in Sunni countries

I disapprove attacking civilians of all types.while you approve attacking charlie Hebdu.

I dont care about popularity on this form, while you go insane with ball licking to the point no one trust your intention

4. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

What punishment do you suggest? Lashes, chopping off the hands he uses to type, or beheading?

Do you approve of Raif Badawi being in jail, under threat of such sanctions, for merely stating opinions?

5. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

DING DING DING! Told you guys. The entire shiite sect is from Jews. Brilliant. Typical wahhabist. This guy's a jew, that guy's an atheist, this guy's a shiite, that dude is not a muslim, bla bla bla. Always playing god.

Ok so khomeini is an *******, his mother is a w**** and his children are bastards.

Back to topic, which is not me or sammy or khumeni. The question is: What do you think about women driving in saudi? Why is it in 2016 your people are holding women back from driving?

You say you believe in protecting civilians - what about the women who died in your country because they're not allowed to drive and the ambulance got there too late and there were no men around? What about those civilians? What about the underaged daughters of Syrian refugees bought and sold on whatsapp to wahhabists as brides? Are you doing anything to protect them?

STOP THINKING ABOUT ME. Answer the questions. Tell us about your extreme compassion for women in saudi arabia, please.

6. Exiled

Exiled Member

The pethatic person he is now is clearly is enough punishment.

Raif face many charges, he was poorly advised, I don't think his lawyer helped him much. The good part, he won't be subject to rape, and his family and relatives,friends will be safe, unlike what might happen in Iranian or Israeli over overcrowded prisons

for his reliouges views he should not be punished,if he argue" freedom of believes exists in Quran.

For the charge of insulting the judge or what you call court contempt, well, he should be wiser.

For his lawyer using media ,international agencies and such campaigns, instead of working within the legal shstem, it was not wise, its not a Banana Republic to assume it might work. I think it made things worse for his case.

For the charges that he accused public figures of wrong doing, its a private liability , meaning he either support his opinion with conclusive evidence or face hefty punishments, that can't be pardon exept to those people who were accused

If I accuse of be being X thing in Saudi Arabia,... You can take me to court and press charges. If I can't back my words, I would be in miserable state.

7. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

It's quite mind-boggling that people like "Exiled" exist - and that they were allowed to live in the United States.

8. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Perhaps the cross on top of the king's head was too religious :
    [​IMG]

Maybe, the chess pieces looked to phallic for these clerics...
    [​IMG]

9. Exiled

Exiled Member

U just gave me the impression that you Mom own the US, and you decide who gets there, to make more upset, if I didn't have my dual citizenship already, I would got my green card upgraded.

For the other person: I lf you define and defend your own opinions,or you take your schizophrenia medication and you won't skip a day for extended period,, I would discuss with you further issues.

10. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Even worse then...extremist with US citizenship.

11. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

What's going on here?

12. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Que?

Dude, I understand English isn't your first language but...

13. AkeemTheDreem86

Are we going to hear an answer to the driving question or not?

14. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Lol, I'm as confused as you are. God, I wish the mods weren't afraid of coming into this forum.

15. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Exile, you are in the US right? I have a question, why do you want to live in the US?

16. Exiled

Exiled Member

17. Exiled

Exiled Member

18. Nook

Nook Member

There is a moron with a lawn dart in his forehead speaking in broken English about eating a$$ and molesting children while Catholic Priests watch.... at a minimum that is what I get out of it.

19. Buck Turgidson

I'm just trying to figure out who repped exiled enough to give him a 2nd green dot.

20. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

The wahabi ass eating circle technique needs to be explained first and foremost.