1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Check out my friends' game app for iphone soon to be release for android

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by got em COACH, Mar 13, 2012.

1. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

Let's just say it got lost in the scuffle on itunes. Hopefully the android market will take off. I told him to launch it for android first because it is a lot easier to navigate and find new upcoming games when apple is flooded with games. Hard to get your game notice when they just throw your game in with the rest of other the games which get lost at the bottom of pile. On android you have top new free and top new paid category to browse through if you can get enough downloads and comments to move up on the ranks.

The game should be coming soon to android market in May. He's also working on a new game too as well as upcoming live wallpaper.

2. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

I want a Panda Love T-Shirt. Make it happen.

3. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

Uhm.
    There are some unnecessary permission's being requested in the free version. (With the exception of what's necessary for pushing ad's)

Paid version is okay

4. got em COACH

Not sure what's unnecessary you are talking about. It's just push ad notification on your toolbar. It comes out 2 times a day.

5. Scionxa

The free version requests permissions to read my browser history and bookmarks, along with being to modify my bookmarks.

It requests fine and coarse based location (network location and GPS)

It's also has permission to read my phone state and identity.

6. got em COACH

Hmm didn't know about that one i just signed up for airpush.com and leadbolt.com because they pay you more than admob which i didn't know about all that. How did you find out about all that? If that's the case then Clutchfans please disregard the *FREE VERSION

#26 got em COACH, Apr 18, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2012
  7. Scionxa

Haha, I was just about to PM you about using Leadbolt. You know people like me are trying to destroy Airpush? :) Certain developers of ROMS (yeah, it's a minority obviously lol) are modifying framework to prevent the Airpush SDK from even connecting to the internet.

They also cause additional battery drain :(

(Some ad networks more than others, but I totally understand trying to make revenue. )

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.notion.pandahugs&rdid=com.notion.pandahugs&rdot=1

I found it by just looking at the permission tab. Also, because I have an app that lets me know what's being requested.

Oh, and like I said previously the paid version is fine :), and I like how it has the option to change FPS. Sorry if I came off as a dick, I just like to know what's going on at all times.

8. got em COACH

Not at all. Clutchfans looking out for other clutchfans. I removed the free version link. Didn't know about all that. Will keep it though like i said it does pay more.

9. got em COACH

Check out my new free apps. Please download and support it and report any bugs to me. Also it's ads free.

Here's the link to download it or search for, "Bizbridge" on google play store

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#29 got em COACH, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  10. Scionxa

That looks pretty sweet. You should add NFC capabilities :)

11. got em COACH

Test it out scionxa and let me know if there's any bugs;). Would like to implement NFC but not all phones can support it yet. Maybe on a later updates when every phone is up to date. Then we'll ditch the bump api for NFC

#31 got em COACH, Apr 24, 2012
  12. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Aren't there already a bunch of bump apps? Maybe not on android? Legitimate question, not trying to be a dick or anything.

13. got em COACH

They are but we're just using their API for the time being because not all android phone can support NFC. Until then yeah we'll switch out the api and yes there are other business card app on the market but this one you can swap business info through bump, create your own using our default business card or you can upload your own.

There's this one android app call cam card. You take pictures of your business card and stores it. Looks nice but most of time its kind of blurry or doesn't come out right. With ours anybody can create their own card and swap it instantly once you create your own profile.

It doesn't have to be business oriented. You guys can create one to bump with the ladies at the club for their 411

#33 got em COACH, Apr 24, 2012
  14. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

^ right, but what about Bump, the app? Doesn't it do effectively the exact same thing, only more? Don't get me wrong, I'm not against mimic'ing already successful apps by changing a thing or two.

15. got em COACH

You can say the same thing about retro cam, pixel o matic, FxCamera, and any other camera apps that are similar to instagram. With the bump app, you don't have the luxury of swapping a business card info image that is easy to create within 2 minutes

Our first launch is not the final build of course. Just beta testing it for any issues. Our homepage walk through

Connection:
    All your business connection profiles that has been shared with you
    Exchange: Exchange your business info with others
    My Bizbridge: This is where you create and edit your business info
    Invitation: Share this apps with others

[​IMG]

Our upcoming widgets to be implemented

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Your connections with whom you have shared with

[​IMG]

Your bizbridge profile where you can can create and edit. This is what other people will see when they view your profile that has been shared on their phone.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  16. Scionxa

Completely off-topic but I never really understood why the Lamborghinni of Houston is located in Greenspoint lol

17. got em COACH

Where all the rappers go to shoot for their next upcoming video :cool: