1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[CHAZ] Seattle Autonomous Zone

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Astrodome, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's a weak excuse. The police won't have to answer things that require them like social work calls so it may actually free resources up.

Considering how much the city has a shortfall due to the lack of tax revenue and lack of help from the feds - 2% isn't something to cry about.

2. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

That’s not it you dope, come on man you on cocaine ? She obviously was upset In the video about a good young officer that would no longer have a job Under idiotic defund processing , are you a junkie? Come on man ...add that hurtful prospect Plus the wage cut plus the inability to handle mob injustice (Antifa cough cough..) to protect businesses...it’s frustrating. But hey it’s ok let Seattle go to chit. Win for Antifa, let’s see how well that does fo...but seriously like Biden says here come on man ...his physical fippp fahhh feeeee whatever that’s was at the end. OMG lmao ...

#422 ROXRAN, Aug 12, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
    mick fry likes this.
  3. ROXRAN

they all need to get out. My goodness and god bless these people

4. ROXRAN

"This is not about money. And it certainly isn't about the demonstrators. Believe me, I have a lot thicker skin than that," Best said Tuesday. "It really is about the overarching lack of respect for the officers."

Budget cuts could result in the loss of up to 100 officers and Best said she was not willing to lose members of her force.
    https://www.king5.com/article/news/...-say/281-c5a9f277-68a7-45f1-b3dc-4c4d616a7458

mick fry likes this.
  5. mick fry

mick fry Member

This dude has been an open racist his whole political career and they are cool with it, damnedest thing you ever saw.
    Imagine a black interviewer asking an illegitimate question let alone a legitimate one like the one to this senile old b*stard to Trump then in return asks if he was a junkie.........
    [​IMG]
    cmon man!

generalthade_03 and ROXRAN like this.
  6. ROXRAN

Lol yea I still wanted to know about his inappropriate joke that he backtracked from.

mick fry likes this.
  7. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

That’s the reason why I did not respond directly to that doofus sweet lou. I’m a little emotional on this one after watching my friend’s business got destroyed and looted. We have a lot these posters in here that will give no shiet to the pains and sorrow of others, if they don’t fit their narrative.

mick fry likes this.
  8. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

What if one of the laid off black police officers in Seattle were as cool as this TX cop?

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

No it's not about the money for you, or the officiers. It's about being able to stick it to the libs which is the only thing you live for - to be able to find attack lines to scream about.