1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Charles Manson Goes to Hell

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Nov 20, 2017.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You are in high school aren't you?

2. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Victims families can then take their own place on death row.

Good times.

3. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

I think you are because you're an idiot who doesn't listen and apparently have a very poor reading level.

Funny and cute like a new born giraffe that is very stupid, very uncoordinated, and very helpless.

4. No Worries

Jesus forgives you of your sins, whether you believe or not. So we are all good. See you in Heaven.

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Incorrect. You must ask for forgiveness and repent. You must accept Christ. This isn't Joel Osteen's interpretation.

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

But what if I need more evidence? Do I get tortured for eternity then?

7. No Worries

Let me find a 12 year old, so that I can get him/her to create a suitable reply ...

8. No Worries

Do the research. Find out from the Bible all the different ways one can be saved. I know you will not but I had to give it a try.

9. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Again, seek peace for your anger sir. You hold hate in you and it clouds your mind. We are all human, and in that have the capability of doing great good and great evil. Everyone deserves a fair trial, and everyone deserves the belief of innocence before guilt. If you don't believe this, then I beg you, go to a country that doesn't and try and find peace there.

10. ipaman

You're on a list now.

11. Buck Turgidson

You would think, of any bbs thread on the whole of the internet, that a thread about Charles Manson dying would be free of arguments and bickering.

JayGoogle and Bob Barker 007 like this.
  12. ipaman

Damn near everyone does but not mass murderers, serial killers, etc... They are not human, they are not people, they are an abomination. They contribute absolutely nothing to humanity and are only a drain.

13. Pizza_Da_Hut

The fact that you think you have the cognition to separate who is human and who is not is funny. Again, you're looking at the world in quite a black and white context, and what you don't realize is, by your vary own definition if we were to exterminate every single being we defined as in-human (in the way you listed previously) we ourselves would lose our humanity. The fact that you don't see your own hypocrisy is telling in itself.

14. ipaman

Ever heard of insurance? They put a $ value on life all of the time. You're telling me we can calculate what an actual life is worth but we can't do this? I disagree. Also, I've defined honestly already 3 or 4 times exactly who and what could fall into this category but you say by my definition exterminate every single human being we define blah blah blah. Just listen bro... I've very specifically said the type and which non-human monsters fit the criteria. Like honestly, it's probably only a few dozen every few years.

15. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes, you can, because you do not have to say we "came from nothing". Perhaps the Universe is infinite. Who knows?

The leap is being made by Creationists like you, who try to invent stories based in Myth, not evidence.

16. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

LOL. The way you have warped your own logic to support this stuff is amusing.

How do you know there aren't computers elsewhere in the Universe? (You don't)
    How do you know matter can't exist without a creator? (You don't)
    Creationist nonsense. YOU are making all the leaps in logic and you don't even realize it. You are biased because you are Human, and you so badly want to believe that you are special. It is highly likely that you are not special.

:D

17. what

what Member

What I am saying is that until you can prove matter can exist without a creator, or a computer can just build itself without any influence, you can't credibly believe there is no creator. Since a basic fact of the universe is things require somebody acting upon it.
    Will string theory for example ever be solved by itself, without a theoretical physicist doing the math? If you don't work on it?

I think you take for granted the overwhelming theory of creation, not of the universe itself but just basic items like a chair for example. It is fundamental that that chair had a builder. Given that, in my opinion to not believe the universe had a builder behind it is pretty big leap of faith that you are believing.

18. Pizza_Da_Hut

"Listen bro", the mark of a man who totally knows what lives are worth saving and those worth exterminating. Again, you are making a decision based on your own set of clauses of who is human and who is not, like the Nazis did. The Nazis had their own reasons and rational about why the Jews deserved to die, and whether they had merit or not they practiced extermination. You are doing much the same, and it doesn't matter if your intentions are good or not what you are talking about is classifying people as non humans.

Also, insurance isn't what you ascribed it to be. The value propositions are not what the individual person is worth. It's not like if you're a cool dude you get $3.5 million or if you're an ******* you 50 cents, its an approximation based upon your income and your job. If you think your job defines you as who you are and what you're worth, you are angrier and more lost than I previously thought.

19. Giant9erRocket

Giant9erRocket Hakeem Olajuwon Status

I don't understand why they say "forever" when another big bang could occur thus starting the entire process over again? They even stated they have no clue what occurred before the big bang so how can one assume the universe will be gone forever.

20. ipaman

Nazis opinions were wrong and no where close to consensus. It was a few deciding for many. No one can mistake Manson for a good person or even say something good about guys like him. It's a no brainer, like those jury deliberations that take minutes. It's a moral outrage that he got to live a long comfortable life while his victims did not. Life on death row or multiple life sentences (for the worst of the worst) is so comfortable and cushy that inmates have talked about preferring death row and multi-life sentences.

"White supremacist gang hit man Billy Joe Johnson got what he asked for from the Orange County jury that convicted him of first-degree murder last month: a death sentence."

There are literally hundreds of stories and example like that especially in California where liberal morons have caused billions of tax dollars to be wasted along with years of time. They've ruined the system and in the process gave these monsters a long, lifetime, pass to a country club.