1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chandler Parsons said he is the best SF in this series?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ThisVoice, Apr 24, 2014.

1. conquistador#11

we need you parsons! and what he needs are a couple of slump busters

2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Parsons has been shooting the ball terribly for the last few months. What is going on with him?

3. joesr

joesr Member

Just outta curiosity, do you guys find that true? I mean if you could pick one or the other to be your starting 3, who would it be?

I think Parson's has a slight edge on the offense, very slight. Defensively, do not get me started and with that being said I would choose Batum all day.

4. Redrocketfuel

Redrocketfuel Member

I hope so, parson is not that guy....when all fails play hard

5. SacTown

SacTown Member

When he said SF did he mean "Slow Footed"? He's getting burned out there on D.

6. archinkent

archinkent Member

Maybe he is just exhausted, after being overused throughout the season. Hamilton was supposed to share his minutes but that didn't work out.

7. sleepyazn

sleepyazn Member

The real best SF in this series

[​IMG]

8. Karolik

Karolik Member

Only 4 pages? If it was Lin who said that there would be 20+ pages of hate.

9. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

That's because of LOF coming to the defense of the negative posts which starts a constant back and forth. Nobody is really defending Parsons play so far so nothing to debate.

10. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

I'm a homer and I like Parsons. But overall game goes to Batum. Chandler can ball and drive and dunk better. But Batum does everything else better.

Plus I am a fan and wanted him over Donte Green. I was pissed that we traded down to get Green but when Morey said Dorsey is the protypical new style center in the NBA I believed him.

That didn't work out and Green got us Artest and Artest got us nothing. I digress. I like Parsons but edge batum

11. sleepyazn

sleepyazn Member

Plus Parson's stats could be inflated by our pace and playing style. His PER is just average. Honestly if Parsons gets traded, he could turn up like Evan Turner(who also had inflated stats with an average PER).

12. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Parsons jumper is broke right now, could be his back could be his legs. He plays wayyyy too much ...

I started noticing he no longer gets those putback dunks he used to always get 1st 2 years in league...

his rebounding is wayyy down he used to be decent... Like I stated before, look at the picture of Parsons and PPat and Parsons looks wayyyy slimmer

13. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Batum left Parsons tied in a pretzel on a blow-by late in the game yesterday.

Parsons should be ashamed of his game yesterday.

In fact - as one Clutchfan wisely pointed out - Daniels never comes in to make that 3 unless Parsons does us a favor by fouling out.

14. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Parsons doesn't have an army of goobers to rush to his defense when his credibility is challenged on the internet. I think it's accepted around here that he has sucked in this series.

15. solid

solid Contributing Member

Batum is killing Parsons; Chandler should have kept his mouth shut and let his play do the talking. Overall, the Rockets have not played a really good complete game YET.
    How about Sunday?

16. yummyhawtsauce

I would pick Batum, know why? Because Batum doesn't try to play hero ball and jack up ill advised shots. And better defense.

Parsons I think the fact that he 'has' to be the 3rd scoring option has gotten to his head.

17. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

Blessing in disguise that he fouled out yesterday.

18. Clarinetmonster

Anyone have a GIF of the dunk he missed? Classic.

19. Chamillionaire

This is what I'm hoping for. I hope we don't pay him 10+. It's just too much for him. If rather pony up and pay Melo instead of him Lin Asik.

20. aurocketfan

aurocketfan Member

Batum outplayed him left and right. I was furious when there was one possession Batum just drove past him and scored late in the 4th quarter. Batum owns Parsons in so many departments it's not funny. I hope Parsons drops bomb in G4 and brings us home the W.