1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chandler Parsons: Looking Back

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by coachbadlee, Apr 20, 2012.

1. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Yes but he will be a very important piece to a championship contending team.

2. pkothari1013

pkothari1013 Member

Man, I felt slightly better watching that video and the highlights they showed.... and then they showed McHale at the end, and I got annoyed again :(

3. nbafever

nbafever Member

thank you, chandler, for your poise and leadership and hard work.

with you, we have something that we can remember proudly of this season.

4. Jontro

Jontro Member

I have that same tie MacHail was wearing in that clip. Will now throw it away.

5. yuanbo

yuanbo Member

think about it in a different way. If it weren't chandler parsons, twill and Morris might pan out, and we might end up getting a better lottery pick.

6. bro2044

bro2044 Member

it cracks me up on that Durant play... Parsons cleanly taps the ball out of his hands as he rises up, and as Parsons is running with the steal, you see Durant looks up and over at the ref like "wheres the whistle?"

lol, f'ing superstars.

7. Jontro

Jontro Member

Happened too fast, Chandler was Flash-like. Left the refs in the dust thinking if this is all fantasy.

8. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I guess it was more exciting because Chandler came out of no where and took over the starting spot from T-Will and Bud.

9. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

I hope he can be Tayshaun 2.0. He'd be a really nice compliment player to a future star.

10. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

100% agreed.

11. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

This kid is fantastic, and Morey deserves huge props for finding him in the second round. Chandler ending up as our starting 3, after only a few games in, has to be the biggest surprise this season. Yes, Dragic has been quite a surprise as a starter, but he's far from being a rookie that few expected anything from, much less starting the majority of the season. Parsons needs to get over his problem at the line, but I think he can, given time. This is the one young player on the Rocks that I would have howled bloody murder over had he been thrown into a deal at the deadline. You can tell that Luis loves playing with him. His motor never stops.

12. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Exactly.

13. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member