1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ch2 video] McGrady says knee injury is for real

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Hilltopper, Feb 11, 2009.

1. spiritwalker

spiritwalker Member

Surely, rox can't go far without 2000W+. But with halflady we cant walk at all :cool:

2. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

thats why Tmac didnt like what he saw on the xray........the xrays showed nothing wrong, and he thinks something is wrong, thus he didnt like what he saw (the negative xrays)

3. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Yes. Yes!

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=4230946&postcount=13

He's out of excuses...

4. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

Man you can't tell anything from an X-ray, you have to FEEL his pain to know what he's going through. Besides Doctors and X-ray machines lie every day and especially when everyone is out to get you like T-mac. He has to wear camo just to get his mail you know.

He thought his knee was better but then the rim rejected him and now he thinks his knee might be worse. So then he tried to shoot jump shots all night because he thought he could play through it but alas he only made one shot so his pain was to much to bare. Everyone please say a prayer for Tracy he really does need help and I don't mean his knee.

Note:
    If the shots had gone in there would have been no pain in the knee. FACT

5. kshppatel

kshppatel Member

For me, as a Rockets and a Tmac fan, its really hard right now because I like the guy but he is struggling right now with all the trade talk and stuff. I wouldnt be happy if he was gone but you know I would me mad either because we all would have seen it coming. I really hate that this is the thing that would potentially ruin his career. You know you all can say that 0-7 stuff but I mean as a Tmac fan as well as Rockets fan, I would really hate to see the guy go because he has got so much potential if he could just stay healthy maybe just maybe he can deliver. I dont really know if I should hate him or feel sorry for him right now. Its really weird. Hope he gets back to good health though for the sake of his career.s

6. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

OK. :rolleyes:

7. Tha TC

Tha TC Member

give him the D-Wade electro shock therapy...

8. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

Rockets need more guys like Yao and Scola. Guys who STFU and just play the game.

9. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

Tracy was selected by CNNSI's Paul Forrester as a starter for his "Anti-All-Star" Team:

Given his statistical decline and frequent absences, and the Rockets' 12-6 record without him, criticism of the seven-time All-Star has become increasingly pointed. Teammate Ron Artest recently challenged McGrady to improve his "inconsistent" defense, and earlier this season some in the Houston media accused T-Mac of quitting on the Rockets during a bad loss at Toronto. Slowed by a knee injury, the 29-year-old McGrady is shooting a career-worst 38.8 percent from the field and his scoring average of 15.6 is his lowest since 1999-2000. There was no better example of his lack of explosiveness than last week's botched breakaway dunk at Milwaukee.

The other starters: Baron Davis (PG), Mike Miller (SF), Shawn Marion (PF), Samuel Dalembert (C)

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?eref=T1

10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

They are hitting Tracy hard on Sports Center replaying his dip**** press conference.

11. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

Good. Drama queen.

12. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

This is the truth right here. For as long as he has been a Rocket he has had a disappearing and reappearing limp depending on how his jumper is falling that night.

13. stylus8088

stylus8088 Member

man, i love t-mac but he needs to decide whether or not he's gonna play. coming in and out of the lineup is not gonna help himself nor the team. what he needs to do is to do what D-wade did when he was injured, shut it down and rehab that knee and make sure that when he comes back, he's 100%. maybe take 1 month and a half off or maybe the whole regular season and comeback strong in the playoffs and prove everybody that he will be back. GO ROCKETS!!

14. diegot143

diegot143 Member

dawg this is incredible. Maybe he enjoys putting the fans in such a roller coaster ride. I for one am done caring about the Mclazy experiment. He is very wealthy and i wish him the best in life, but we are Rockets fans and right now you are a Rocket cancer Mr. Mcgrady

15. kaiziW

kaiziW Member

16. Eric Wong

Eric Wong Member

Yse, you are right, i wish T-mac can return at the playoff and be a real king as he did in the past. :p

17. Yao_Rockets

Yao_Rockets Member

Games without T-mac seem more fluent. Everyone on the court shares the ball and plays selflessly. However,I don't mean T-mac is doing harm to the team. On the contrast I think he is necessary if Rockets want to go further in the post-season. It's time to change his style and attitude now.

18. andoks

andoks Member

He's just playing with yall's emotions... He's pretending so no one will take this team seriously in the playoffs. No one will know what hit them when playoffs comes around...

19. lysports007

lysports007 Member

deke said hes pretty sure that there will be a trade involving rockets after allstar break