1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ch 2 video] McGrady interview - return uncertain, may pull out of all-star game

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Hilltopper, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Astockmarketgod

and please if Tmac had any balls...he would come back kick ass win a Championship... and make us all look like fools...

but thats not going to happen...

there is nothing guaranteed in this world... except Death, Taxes....

and Tmac being weak lazy... and not making it out of the first round again....

2. Fariyad Is King

somebody please pass the word to t-mac and tell him to change his tampon and start playing

3. Rowdie Brandon

what bothered me most is that Tmac said that all of his criticisms have not been true..........it's amazing for a guy to have an ego that big when he's never done anything..........

4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

When your sig has "she-mac" in it, I think it's clear that no matter what t-mac's says, it's going to bother you.

5. dreammvp

dreammvp Contributing Member

i'm tired of this crap....I'm not mentally ready??!!
    i'll remember that when my ticket rep calles me and asks me if i'm ready to renew my season tickets next year..i'll just tell him the same thing:
    "i'm not mentally ready to renew yet. I need more time."

6. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Contributing Member

This is all part of T-Mac's master plan to not play in the All-Star game in NO since he believes he wont feel safe there. Suddenly, he will feel great after that.

7. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

I was a little disappointed with how much he said it was a "mental" thing, but the more the interview went on, and especially after hearing from Adelman, it seemed like he was really just trying to downplay it, and/or he just wasn't all that good at articulating what he was trying to say there.

Because the rest of the interview was pretty good... he said a lot of the right things.

8. suxx0011

suxx0011 Member

His action speaks loud, McGrady has been trying to tank the season of the Rockets ... so far, his plan has been going extremely well ...

9. suxx0011

suxx0011 Member

Dwayne Wade is a classy guy that T-Mac can not match. I remember Dwayne Wade played along last season before he had operation (he postponed it until the season was over) to his shoulder, a supposed season-ending shoulder injury ... A real tough guy ...

10. daddy cool

daddy cool Member

I see this as well, first he says his inury may be more serious than he thinks and he's afriad to get an MRI, the conflicting reports with him and the trainer on the degree of his injury,What really is the truth.

Morey needs to trade him before it's too late.I see a caculated plan here,he's buying time so they can't trade him.

11. cuneo77

cuneo77 Contributing Member

he's injured,he had an mri,come on guys,he's probably being cautious,it is a legit injury...

12. hieuytran

hieuytran Member

tmac doesnt want to comeback and his first game be against the spurs....especially with bowen guarding him...

i think hes waiting for the seattle game since he knows we would probably win and then he can be the savior :D

13. madmonkey37

madmonkey37 Contributing Member

Tmac says theres a good chance hell play tommorow.

14. poprocks

poprocks Member

ah, I see he has been reading this board. T-Mac doesn't like getting called out.

15. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Yeah, Wade's class, heart, and toughness in playing hurt really won them a championship...wait, that was BEFORE his injury... hmm ... I wonder how many games his class and heart and toughness has helped them win lately ... Wade must be very fragile, since his injury seems to have rendered him less than what he was before... Miami should look to trade him for Corey Maggette...

16. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

What? When did he say this?

17. htownballer91

htownballer91 Member

18. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Haha, that's so funny...sometimes i think you're the only rational person left in this place. The haters have taken over.

I hope t-mac doesn't listen to these fools and do something foolish himself like come back to early. That would be the worst.

19. rajc17

rajc17 Member

i'm a huge T'Mac fan....the ass whooping he put on the spurs in the final 30sec, his amazing dunks and plays he makes........

however i am a bigger fan of my HOUSTON ROCKETS.......so trade this peace of crap, even if we wont get superstar quality player back i will take a sub par player like richard jefferson, or even a jamal crawford right about now to get this virus out our system

and i bet he wouldn't get all the all star votes if he was on any other team

20. deeperblue

deeperblue Member

Don't call yourself "rational", you are just a die hard TOF.