1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Celebrity Gossip] Angelina Jolie Back on the Market. Brad Pitt too.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by percicles, Sep 20, 2016.

1. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

It's been said he regularly hangs out with Willie Nelson and McConaughy at Willie's nest in Hawaii. Heard Willie has some of the most potent stuff around besides Snoop.

2. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Jolie also had all those removals on her body too like her ovaries and a double mastectomy

3. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

That's pretty much what doomed his relationship with Jennifer. All he did in that relationship was sit around on the couch and smoke out all day long. For some reason, that is what that relationship did to him. I think he felt inferior in the relationship because of that and other reasons. I seriously doubt he went back to that and that has anything to do with his breakup with Angelina. I guess it's possible but seems doubtful given all the responsibilities he had with being a parent. He's on record as saying he left that lifestyle behind with the Aniston relationship.

4. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Anyone with six 6 kids is likely going to have some anger issues, and should medicate a bit to relax. Weed is better than alcohol in that sense by far.

Certainly, you don't want to be doing it in front of kids, leaving stuff by kids, making it known in any way to the kids.

Which isn't to say you want a parent figure that is constantly yelling, not appropriately teaching the young ones how to problem solve calmly, etc. And for all we know, maybe Brad just wasn't there a lot. If he's making movies, hanging with Willie in Hawaii, doing typical a-list Hollywood stuff, he's likely not around all the time. But then, is Jolie?

I think it'd make more sense for Jolie to basically say irreconcilable differences. But seems like she wants full physical custody only allowing Brad visitations, so I guess she has to point to something.

As in most cases like this, the kids probably suffer the most here.... unless Brad really is just a crazy psycho dad - which is hard to believe if he is such a heavy toker... usually those guys have kids that love them a lot, lol.

5. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

I think Brad has some sort of medical condition. He says sometime he can't remember previous co-stars LOL!

6. LonghornFan

You doubt it, but it's published as one of her reasons for wanting a divorce. I'm sure Q Tarantino was lying on Stern too when he spoke of them smoking Hash together too, or the many, many other people who've admitted to blazing it up with him. Makes totes sense.

7. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Brad Pitt reportedly had an affair with Marion Cotillard, leading to his split with Angelina Jolie <a href="https://t.co/ow6ncn7LAR">https://t.co/ow6ncn7LAR</a> <a href="https://t.co/sDRThd1vx7">pic.twitter.com/sDRThd1vx7</a></p>&mdash; Cosmopolitan (@Cosmopolitan) <a href="https://twitter.com/Cosmopolitan/status/778262311806967808">September 20, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

8. LonghornFan

Looks like they had a little fun, if you believe Page Six.

https://pagesix.com/2016/09/20/ange...rivate-eye-uncovered-marion-cotillard-affair/

Plus plus, she has 4 boobies.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0fcLFxecpvY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

10. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

It's in her divorce filing paperwork?

11. LonghornFan

12. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Republican Senator Lindsey Graham on the Brangelina breakup: &quot;just when you think it couldn't get worse, it did.&quot;</p>&mdash; Paul McLeod (@pdmcleod) <a href="https://twitter.com/pdmcleod/status/778264956114534402">September 20, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

13. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I wonder if he has legal responsibility to all the kids she adopted?

Problems? Take drugs.

U S A!!!

14. LonghornFan

Probably, but it doesn't seem she wants anything at all from him, and she wants only supervised visits when he does see them. Three of them are his biological children that *he* pushed for, not her. She never wanted Bio kids for some reason, maybe the cancer gene? He also willingly adopted the kids she adopted on her own.

I usually hate these threads but I have two huge Queen Palms named Brad and Angelina, so I have major interest. If one dies I'm going to be severely angry.

15. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Anyone living in places like Cali, Washington, Colorado has access to the best stuff around. Shatter, wax runs 80+ percent thc content. Flowers are the thing of the past really and much less potent.

16. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Well I know this isn't everyone, but I view mar1juana more like alcohol. While both are drugs, in everyday conversation for most alcohol isn't, while mj is.

That aside, however you view it, I have no problem with "Problems? Take drugs" as a general statement, but of course there are a lot of qualifiers.

Drugs aren't problem solvers. Nor should they be abused, or used for no real purposes. Nor are they for everyone. But when used responsibly, and appropriately, and non-abusively, and with the user recognizing short and long-term side effect risk, absolutely... if the alternative is "life can be really hard at times, and while you can take something to help you through that, you're better of suffering"... then I have no problem with it.

More pertinent to this thread... just still would find it difficult to think the weed itself being the big issue. sounds like brad was getting some on the side...

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Billy Bob Thornton was smart for getting out when he did.

18. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Lol.. "Monica"

19. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

She's got the body of an Asian crackwhore. Not sure why she thinks being that skinny is a healthy/good thing. :eek:

20. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Marion Cotillard is fine, at this point, she's more beautiful than Angelina.