1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CD gets no LOVE again

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Phizz3l, Oct 20, 2005.

1. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

Charlie Rosen Rosen

2. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Who was out there we should have gotten, or could have gotten that we didn't get? We certainly couldn't outbid anyone for any player. Yet with just smoke and mirrors CD brought us 4 players that will make the rotation on a 55 win team for the cost of only 1 sort of redundant player.

I'd say he did about as good as he could possibly do. Rest assured there won't be any laissez-faire antics under JVG and Tmac. Also, I think brother Stan may know more about the heart of Rafer Alston than a beat reporter so I'm not too worried about seeing any self-serving follies. Baxter? He's a summer team invitee' Bogart? PFFT!

There's no way one reporter can have any indepth insight into 30 teams anyway. It a just quick scan of past headlines.

3. Der Rabbi

Der Rabbi Member

He gives Boston a B+ for having the ability to not sign 2 players they no longer wanted when their contract expired this summer? What the hell is that? B+ to take no action.

4. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

5. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Dr Rosen Penis?

6. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Wow, just wow.

We needed a PG and PF and we got them and that is bad how???

7. Scarface

Scarface Supremely FocASSed
    Supporting Member

Phizz3el my nizz3el thanks for posting this. Next time just edit it and post only the Rockets stuff. If someone really wants to know what grade the Utah Jazzholes got :rolleyes: they could just click on the link. :D

8. urnuhome

urnuhome Contributing Member

I put Charlie Rosen and Bill Walton are in the same Rocket Hater Boat! I can't stand people that talk bad about others to keep their failing careers alive! Charlie Rosen's comments are about as bad if not worse than Bill Walton's denture work!

Rosen gets an F-

See you guys in the Conference Finals at a minimum!

9. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Wow Rosen is making one hell of a bold prediction. I wonder if he'll kiss a donkey's ass like Charles Barkley did for making such a bold prediction like he just did. But I am hoping this will somehow ignite a fire within our players especially our newly acquired fools gold pf Swift. After reading this I don't know how anyone wouldn't feel inspired to go out there and prove this guy wrong. I don't know if the guy ever attends any of the games but if i were swift I'd look for him at the stands and smack a ball right to his face when he blocks.