1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CD Burner not working with ITunes only

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by FranchiseBlade, Jul 2, 2011.

Tags:
  1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's really strange. My CD burner will work fine with Windows Media player, but for some reason it won't work with Itunes. Because of some copyright crap (even though all my songs are legal) Not all of the songs will go into the Windows Media Player library. Some of them would require me digging out all of the old CD's I have in storage and reloading them into Windows Media Player. What a pain in the ass.

On Itunes it will look like it's recording alright, but only a few of the songs will actually be recorded, and then some song on the CD will start skipping, and it won't play any others.

Has anyone else had similar problems?

2. what

what Member

Who burns cds anymore? Buy a thumb drive or an ipod or something and move into the 21st century.

3. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

My floppy disk is not working anymore.... oh wait, I forgot to move the switch in the upper corner to the down position.

4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

What in the hell is a CD?

5. alethios

alethios Member

Maybe this will help >> https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3095033?start=0&tstart=0

I hate DRM and don't use Itunes or download music from the Apple store because of it. I understand its convenience for transferring music between Apple devices, but even though the word "Rights" is in Digital Rights Management, you don't have rights to do what you want with your music.

6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The reason I'm burning CD's is because I'm going to have a rental car on an upcoming vacation, and they always have CD players so I need my tunes.

Anyway I think I have it fixed.