1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[CBA] Terrence Jones signs 1-yr/$2M deal with Qingdao Eagles

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by craguin, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The Warriors adding quality players at certain positions has nothing at all to do with Terrence Jones being a non NBA caliber scrub player who is heading to China after washing out of the NBA. I hope you realize that.

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

This is patently false. Ask anyone around here, who creates the most video compilations of Rockets plays on the internet, and they will point to me, the vids are in the GARM,,,,search my name to see how MDA routinely destroys traps and doubles

You can't blitz Harden. MDA has way too much spacing on the court to do that. I've got many vids of teams trying to do that...and trapping. Doesn't work. It gets destroyed.

YOLO likes this.
  3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

He can't play EITHER at an NBA caliber level though.....which is why he no longer plays in the NBA.

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

guaranteed money

Haters have been migrating here.

5. heypartner

You're just making up theory. For every successful double of Harden by the Capela's man, I'll show you three times how we destroyed it.

That's what you said happened. You said they leave Capela. That is suicide without sending a third man to stop Capela rolling with no defender. If Harden sees help cheating in the lane, he just tells Capela to reset the pick. If the defense still succeeds, MDA switches to 41-high and Capela stays at the rim, occupying the lane defender who now can't leave Capela for fear of a alleyoop at the rim.

You are in theory land. You don't know how MDA beats your simple solutions routinely.

6. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Smdh. You won't even make it 30 days here before you get banned. Goodbye, silly child. Goodbye.

YOLO and Os Trigonum like this.
  7. heypartner

Teams don't double team harden on a consistently successful basis. MDA is way ahead of you on that. If you were right anc there was a silver bullet defense, then how come you can't find one article or video breakdown showing us how teams are successfully doubling Harden

In today's internet, that article would have been created and repeated over and over during that MVP race. You can't find it because doubling Harden as a silver bullet defense never happened.

Nice theory though.

8. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Oh, we got another one, just like the other ones
    Another bad ass, another trouble-maker
    I'm scared, ain't you boys scared?
    I wonder if he's gonna show us what bad is?

9. carib

carib Member

Reed would have been a nice addition to the Rockets especially at that price for a good shot blocker and interior player. With Capela, Nene and Black our big man rotation is solid.

Big men like Reed and Hibbert have sat on the free agent market for a while and are only being pick up by teams at discounts.

10. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Lmao trailblazers fan, he's from your town

11. carib

carib Member

Let me add my spin on this discussion. In late game situation while McHale was head coach I have seen teams double team Harden in late game situations to force another player to run offense and it did cause problems for the Rockets especially in the series versus the Warriors.
    This last year with Bev being a improved play-maker/distributor, EGo and Sweet Lou and D'Antoni as coach teams have not doubled Harden very often (unless they try to pin him on the side line) because of the aforementioned team mates.

In previous years when you have one main play maker I can see double teaming Harden throwing the offense off in late game situations, but for last year and this upcoming season with Paul and EGo doubling Harden would not be something team do very often given that the other play makers would be freed up.

12. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

You like him so much that you spelled his name wrong. Your join date and your post content seems to line up perfectly with the influx of trailblazers trolls that signed up here.

You don't seem to stay in character very convincingly. You seem too exaggerated and forced.

Go to spurstalk or look at @roe4christ posts if trolling is your passion. We have no time for trolls on this site. Especially boring ones.

13. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

14. Reeko

Reeko Member

T-Jones...

[​IMG]

when you’re a scrub, u should be on your best behavior at all times

15. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Lmao what?

16. rockets13champs

All hail Qing Dao

17. heypartner

Practice ...

....We're talking practice.

hakeem94 likes this.
  18. J.R.

J.R. Member

Congrats to former Rockets Maciej Lampe!

[​IMG]

19. heypartner

As reported by David Pick, American forward Terrence Jones is expected to leave Chinese side Qingdao Eagles. The player was thrown out of a practice after a confrontation with the head coach. The Chinese team is already working to replace Jones with Polish veteran Maciej Lampe, Pick adds in his tweet.​

During his experience in China, Jones, a former Houston Rockets player, is averaging 22.3 points and 11.2 rebounds per game​

https://www.sportando.com/en/asia/china/254838/terrence-jones-expected-to-leave-qingdao-eagles.html

Yung-T likes this.
  20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

How the Not so Mighty have Fallen.