1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cavs trying to land Kevin Love

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by zeeshan2, Jun 25, 2013.

1. conquistador#11

reminds me of us after big yao had that casualty.

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

Wanna attract themselves to LeBron.

Come back LeBron! Please, come back!

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I forget to qualify my statement by adding in the health aspect but Howard also has serious health concerns looming. Howard's health issues are more concerning to me than Love's, who suffered freak injuries last year, not ones created by an underlying possibly debilitating and degenerative problem like Howard's. To me, Love is superior to Howard. If you're building a team you take Love. Also, they both whine but Howard whines a whole hell of a lot more.

Harden/Irving - I've been lower than the average bear on Irving for awhile because he isn't a prototypical PG but he's incredibly efficient and has a high ceiling, as high as Harden's. I wouldn't take Irving over Harden because of... injury concerns, Harden is probably the best at his position already, and personally I favor a good wing player as opposed to a good PG when building a team.... but, if you don't think the race is close and that at least 10 GM's around the league would take Irving over Harden you're hitting the hometown cool aid pretty hard.

4. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

This, it's all about Lebron, but here's the thing, unlike 28 other teams in the nba, it just might work.