1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cavs listening to offers for Mo Williams

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by KingStevo10, Jun 7, 2010.

Tags:
  1. PinoyRocket

PinoyRocket Member

LOL. Really funny.

2. Juxtaposed Jolt

Mo Williams is pretty much a taller Nate Robinson.

Can give you that scoring punch / instant offense you need, but not much else.

Although I'd picked Nate Robinson over Mo any day of the week.

3. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

Mo Williams is pretty much Aaron Brooks. The only difference is he gets paid a lot more.

4. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

This is a signal to Morey that Cleveland would be open to expirings, picks, and Brooks for Lebron and Mo.

Mo, KMart, Lebron, Yao, Scola, Hill, Vet FA1, Vet FA2..............

Hmmmmmmmmmm

5. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Ding ding ding we gotta winner

6. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

Can't we let the off season begin after the Finals?

And thank you again ESPN for reporting the obvious. Its crystal clear the Cavs need changes to keep LBJ in that Cavalier uniform. No one remotely related to that organization should feel safe at this moment, save for maybe the owner. Hell, if Lebron doesn't like the ball boy, his job may be on the line.

7. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Mo Williams is pretty mucy Kyle Lowry, the only difference is that he's black and can shoot 3s and doesn't draw as many fouls.

8. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Mo Williams is a decent scoring PG. He could be a very good 6th/7th man on a contender.

9. jsonic6

jsonic6 Contributing Member

Overpriced streaky shooter... No thanks.

10. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Wow...I would say that AB is much much better then Mo Williams.

11. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Mo Williams is trash. He's one of those guys whose numbers just don't match what he is really giving you on the court. I don't mean that in a good way.

12. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

Baron davis and kaman for jamison and williams sounds good for both teams. Lebron needs a guy who won't bow down to pressure and will take him off the ball. Davis does this and kaman is a guy who can score down low.

13. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

Why would the Clippers do the deal? They have Griffin coming back next season, why would they go after another powerfoward? They will at least keep Kaman one more year to see what a Griffin/Kaman frontcourt would do.

14. HtownRocket34

HtownRocket34 Member

An overpaid undersized shooting guard in a point guard body that fades in the playoffs...no thanks. Morey would never go for it THANK GOD. I'd take Aaron Brooks any day of the week.

15. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

Jamison is a forward and can play either. I didn't say if i were the clippers i would do it because kaman is a good center in todays center less league. They have jordan on the bench and also this is a pretty good draft for big guys.

16. dtowninyourtown

dtowninyourtown Contributing Member

In the thread about the cavs getting Mo Williams whenever it happened a few years ago I said that Mo Williams is wayyyy overrated and won't help the Cavs at all.... Most people seemed to think otherwise and thought it was a really good pickup for the cavs.

Few years later, the Cavs are trying to get rid of him and he is being called overrated and not much help for the Cavs. I cant figure out why anyone thought he would ever help the Cavs win the Finals. He is soo overrated and should have never been an allstar. I would take Brooks over Williams 10 times out of 10

17. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

if i were the cavs i'd be looking for ending contracts in return for anyone under contract on the roster.

blow it up!

18. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

So because of LeBron, all these people have lost their jobs or have to find new ones:

Mo Williams
    Danny Ferry
    Mike Brown and assistants
    Shaq
    D. West

Doesn't really seem franchise player like, does it?

19. goodbug

goodbug Contributing Member

Don't forget Hughes. LeBron does make people around him better. We are all witness.

20. BimaThug

BimaThug Resident Capologist
    Supporting Member

In the case of Delonte West, I think the Cavs were going to dump him no matter what, and not for his alleged relationship with Lebron's mom.

Delonte is owed $4.5M next season, but only $500k of it is guaranteed. The Cavs will save between $4M and $8M simply by waiving him next month.