1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cato belongs in a remake of the Wizard of OZ

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SmeggySmeg, Apr 17, 2001.

1. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

Man, he would be so perfect for a remake of the Wizard of OZ, he could play the Tinman, the Scarecrow and the Lion all at the same time.

Get a Heart, Brain and some Courage Cato.

Better still put on the red slippers, click your heals and get the hell out of here.

Smeg

------------------
    "Repression never did me any harm (I finally ceased to include "stop masturbating" as one of my guilt ridden New Year's resolutions, but that's a different topic)." Achebe - programmer by day, Mrs Palmers Husband by night

2. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

hey smeg,

i see you beat me to it.

(howsweetitis)

------------------
    "Playing with Steve makes my job so much easier, "He's such a complete player. He has some great moves and shoots from the outside and in the post. We communicate well on the floor." - Hakeem Olajuwon

"It's great to have that inside-outside balance," Francis said. "We've tried to get that all season, with Hakeem and me clicking at the same time.

3. Franchise2001

Franchise2001 Contributing Member

What a story, the basketball player who lost his balls. Lets hope his new ones are big and shiney. And hopefully he will be with the Wizards next year.

PS- Cato.. you are the weakest link.. goodbye!
    ------------------
    BILL KENNEDY SUCKS!

[This message has been edited by Franchise2001 (edited April 17, 2001).]