1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cat says Rigadeau is "Garbage"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MC Welk, Jan 23, 2003.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Finally you realize it :).

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Fancy that. A Euro fan forever diverting the truth that Mobley and Nachbar were right in their scouting assessment.

garbage airball layups. "end of his career" no dribbling Shandon-ass drives blocked by Boki the younsta. I love this game!!!

3. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

Uh, was I talking to you??? NO. I thought I made it very clear the first week of September 2001 I didn't want to hear from your pathetic, insecure, peasant ass ever again. But then again, every other person on this board has told you the same, so I can see how you might have gotten me confused w/ one of your 3 buddies. But please take note going forward....Get Lost.

4. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

HP, I don't want to argue with you. But since you resurrected this thread, let me add this. You either:

1. Don't understand why fans get frustrated after a lost, or

2. Don't want to admit they are legitimate complaints, or

3. Believe true fans should never boo their team, or

4. Are denying your true feelings after a loss

(Another pigeonholing to annoy you. . . huhuhuhuhahahahaa! You asked for it!)

5. silvercatt

silvercatt Contributing Member

Praise from Nelson

Mavericks coach Don Nelson last week offered Yao Ming about the highest praise he has, comparing him to Mavericks All-Star and MVP candidate Dirk Nowitzki. Nelson was comparing Yao to Nowitzki as a rookie, but the sentiment was that rookie struggles pay off.

"You've got to adjust to the game," Nowitzki said. "That's hard. It's the best league in the world with the best athletes in the world. Coming from Germany or China, the competition is not that high. You can rebound just by being long. Over here, it doesn't work that way. You have to hit people. You have to play hard every night. Once he gets adjusted to that, he's going to be a great player."

Nowitzki averaged 8.2 points and 3.4 rebounds in 20.4 minutes a game as a rookie.

"My first year, there were games I didn't play at all," he said. "In Germany, I was the man. I played 40 minutes, scored whenever I wanted. To come over to a totally new situation, to be a nobody ... it was tough. But I had a great coaching staff and great teammates that supported me. That was huge.

"You just have to take it. The rookie season is going to be up and down, no matter how old you are or where you're from. He just has to believe in himself and work hard, try to get better every day. Once he does that, the sky is the limit for him."

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

cute, more Socratic Method investigations.

No...I know why other fans get frustrated.

No...I know why other fans complain

No...I know why other fans boo their team

No...I know my true feelings.

What I don't know is why some Rox fans still don't seem to grasp that Rigaudeau <b>is</b> garbage. I mean, have you ever seen two airball layups right at the rim before by a 31 yr old proclaimed point forward??

Have some fun with the game Easy. Surely you can understand that it is a game where you are supposed to have fun. Plus, it helps when you've spent yourself silly in two title runs. Everything else is gravy. Sorry if you don't understand.