1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Carve up the middle East !!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DaDakota, Sep 11, 2001.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I would call the Russian leader, call the Chinese leader, and say, listen we are going to take over the middle east.

Russia, you can have this section, China, you can have this section, and Britain/US will take this section.

The time of being morally eqcuivalent(sp?) is over. It is time to act.

I would contact the Government of Afganastan, and tell them they have 48 hours to hand over Bin Laden, if he is not handed over, we will attack with a fury never before seen on this planet.

I REFUSE to live in fear, and those that would have us be in fear, do not deserve to live.

I would take out Libya, I would take out Iraq, Iran, and all the other little pissant countries that are against democracy.

The world is about the stong surviving, and right now, the weak & Cowardly are celebrating at this heinous attack.

Make no mistake, war is coming, fortunately, most world powers are now a lot more friendly, and it is the small & meak that are the major problem.

God bless America !!

DaDakota

2. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

is this Frontier Wars, come to life?

whoever is responsible, is going to have HELL to pay!

rH

3. mrpaige

mrpaige Contributing Member

Wasn't carving up the Middle East and colonizing them one of the things that has led to the current tensions out there?

4. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

You are talking about World War III if that ever happens.

You do know that there are countries besides the ones you mentioned with nuclear capability, and the world will come to an end.

Is that what you want?

I say divide Israel in half.

#4 Smokey, Sep 11, 2001
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2001
  5. DaDakota

Yes Smokey,

I am aware of that....I believe there are 9-10 countries with serious Nuclear capabilities.

1. USA
    2. Russia
    3. UK
    4. China
    5 France
    6 Germany
    7 Australia

All of the above have long range tactical nukes.

India, Pakistan, North Korea and a few others all have small non tactical nukes.

Either you take over those countries or you bomb them back into the stone age.

I would rather take out their governments, establish a new one that is friendly to ours, and then let the people see that the United States is not full of evil people that hate everyone.

As I said in an earlier thread...you don't poke a lion in the eye.

DaDakota

6. F.D. Khan

F.D. Khan Contributing Member

Islam is the second largest religion in the world with inhabitants steming from eastern europe to africa to the middle east to eastern asia and a strong percentage in the United States as well.

Actually Bingo a lot more than 100,000 of THEM are dead.....from the bombings in IRAQ over the course of many months during the war....
    A few buildings explode in the US and this is how we feel....horrible.....distrustful....vengeful....

Imagine if your country was being bombed over and over and over for months and months. And then you are placed with economic sanctions meaning you can't buy or sell literally anything. I guess you're getting an extremely small taste of what life is like for oppressed people.

7. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Lets just take over the whole world. We don't need allies. We are the world's only superpower :rolleyes:

8. DaDakota

KHAN,

Exactly, so how do you go about changing those views, when leaders of those people are filling their heads with hatred, and lies about how evil we are in America.

The only way is education, and they will not get it as long as governments that harbor and promote terrorists are in power.

I say take out the GOVERNMENTS of Iraq, Iran, Libya, Afganastan, and any other government that openly harbors terrorists.

You must KILL the roots to kill the tree.

DaDakota

9. HayesStreet

HayesStreet Member

Hey Khan, lets not forget that Iraq INVADED another country and threatened the world's oil and thus economic security. They weren't just sunbathing and sipping lemonade when US jets came out of no where.

10. HayesStreet

HayesStreet Member

Hey DaDakota, you forgot (and this is important) Israel. Which brings us to the question, what happens if the US abandons Israel? Do they disclose, further destabilizing the region?

11. ArtVandolet

ArtVandolet Member

It was a war Iraq started. Most of those were military.

Now you're just be disrepectful of those that died today. True colors showing?

That was what Iraq agreed to to stop the war. Then they went back on some things, etc. Doesn't matter about today.

Countries and/or people involved and supporting today's actions should pay a very steep price...even their exsistance.

12. DaDakota

Khan is right it is time to stop the sanctions on Iraq.

Just take out the government and establish a democracy, and those people will no longer be oppressed.

DaDakota

13. F.D. Khan

Clutch

Thank you for deleting Bingo's posts and eliminating him from our BBS. One thing that I truly love is the intelligence and appreciation of other opinions that I see radiated on this Board.

We all have feelings of Rage, I have friends in that building and I am almost in tears wondering if they are alive! One of my friends was a muslim like myself who was working there. Whether or not he got out is yet to be known along with two other anglo individuals. Not that race matters at all, but you cannot stereotype in manners such as these.

In reality, Arabs only make up less than 5% of Muslims in this WORLD!! I'm sure many people did not know that. Please disassociate religion from oppresionary problems happening in the middle east though many justify it as within the will of God.

As I have stated many times, I feel it is imperative to get at the root of this horrendous disaster. DaDakota's idea of cutting up the middle east is exactly what happened in the 1950's that lead to the problems seen today.

Lets say China with its forces came to Houston and helped some Japanese people to take clear lake, sugarland, downtown, the galleria area and river oaks and said ok if you live there get out and go somewhere else. Though mobility is easy here, it is notso in the middle east where people rely on their land for crops, housing and their family has lived there for hundreds and hundreds of years. And the ones that stayed after all their property was collected, had to carry paperwork if you weren't Japanese and were jailed and oppressed and did not have the rights of citizens. You see your family killed and destroyed. Social infrastructure and families are torn apart.
    The Japanese are using Chinese weapons and 90% of their income is from the Chinese governement. You are in a state of martial law. The only one you can strike at is the Chinese through multi-national individuals.

I think these terrorists should be hunted down and destroyed. I feel any government that supports these actions should pay the price for their actions. But I do feel we need to realize the repurcussions of our actions of our unwavering support of an oppresive state.

14. F.D. Khan

DaDakota,

I do 100% agree with you that you have fools in power and ignorant, uneducated people following them. Actions should be taken against those in power, not the sheep that follow the pack.

I don't know why Saddam is still in power and Osama Bin Laden is free to be interviewed by CNN and ABC...Utter Bull$#it!!!

I truly feel the media enjoys demonizing characters like these two individuals. It is easier to demonize a cause when you can associate it with a person.

15. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

That's right, only a few buildings explode, and over 10,000 people died, nothing to get upset about. . .

Give me a break. So it's ok to be bombed to "get a small taste of what life is like for oppressed people"? There is NOTHING, I repeast NOTHING positive about this terrorist attack, and the people who did it ARE WRONG, PERIOD! I'm not saying take over the country, but take out the terrorist. "A few buildings" weren't blown up, thousands of people died. THEY DIED! How would you feel if you're family were murdered would you just say "Well just a few buildings were destroyed". . .

16. Dream34

Dream34 Contributing Member

The thinking that is being used in this thread is really scary. Why don't we just pick and choose who to blow up. Yes. Let's go out and eliminate all the muslim/Islamic countries or a country that does not agree with US policy (because of course US policy is always correct). While we are at it why don't we just have all US citizens whose religious belief is Islam loaded up on a plane and deported to Iraq. That is before you decide to wipe Iraq off the map. That way US can rule the world and there can be nothing but a certain race with certain religious belief. This sounds much like Hitlers and the KKK goals.

I can not believe people are thinking this way. This is crazy. Get a grip people.

17. DaDakota

Dream34,

What is crazy is that governments are openly harboring terrorists. We can not allow that to happen.

It might be nice to sit back on the sidelines and let things work out, as some have suggested, but as I said in an earlier thread, we tried this 2 times last century and that led to MASSIVE World Wars.

We can not sit back and let terrorism run its course. You give these governments 48 hours to hand over the KNOWN terrorists or you take them over, simple as that.

You may be right in that it is scary to think that we would be impossing our will or judging other governments and people. However, I am willing to bet that if you gave those people a 20 year taste of freedom, that they would NEVER go back to a fundamentalist type government.

Do you see Russia going back? I rest my case.

Actions speak louder then words !

DaDakota

18. Dream34

Dream34 Contributing Member

This thread really pisses me off. It should piss off anyone that is a muslim.

This kind of racial discrimination/ethnic cleansing AGAINST MUSLIMS that is being talked about on this thread goes against every part of rationale thinking. Not to mention United Nation rules and regulations. The US is part of the United Nations.

What happened today is not right. I DO NOT support terrorism and the loss of innocent life. But I also do not think blowing countries off the world map should be an option. Especially the way that is being talked about on this thread (selectively choosing who to blow up) or which country to break up into small pieces.

19. DaDakota

NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT ETHNIC CLEANSING !!!!

I am not in any way condoning that, and if you read the darned thread you would realize that.

I AM condoning the ulitmatim given to the countries that OPENLY harbor terrorists.

The world has to take a stand, this will happen over and over again.

Dream34, NO ONE is condemning muslims or their religions, it is the governments that OPENLY harbor the terrorists that should be taken out.

I am talking about Freeing the muslim people from their oppressive governments, not exterminating them.

Get it? Got it ?

GOOD !!!

DaDakota

20. HayesStreet

HayesStreet Member

The only one talking about ethnic cleansing was Bingo and he got taken out. Muslims SHOULD be pissed, but not from anything in this thread. They should be pissed that people claiming to represent the true will of Allah are slaughtering innocent people in a misguided attempt to gain power within their own sects. The idea of taking action against another country or terrorist organization has nothing to do with racial prejudice.