1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Carmelo Anthony has expanded his trade list

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ScolaIsBallin, Sep 22, 2017.

1. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

That's pretty lame to hear (putting it lightly)

da_juice, saleem and BigggReddd like this.
  2. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Can’t he just make a new account ?

BigggReddd likes this.
  3. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Trashboi is just running from the bet he made.

Funny enough, I initiated the final conversation by simply linking a "Rockets clinch 1 seed" article with my quote under it "Are you a man of your word?" and he said "yeah I'm a man of my word but you're not getting anything from me because there's no proof you're BigggReddd"

So I'm putting him on blast as BigggReddd.

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Where is Car Melon Anthony now?

J Sizzle likes this.
  5. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Yeah he is a man of his word, that's why he blocked all contact instead of trying to figure out if you're the real deal.

BigggReddd likes this.
  6. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

On a side question, was his FB claiming to be the Bones actor or whatever too?

BigggReddd likes this.
  7. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Yes sir, that's the one!

CCity Zero likes this.
  8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

He's speeding down the freeway in a white bronco looking for the real bigggreddd.

9. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

is he a blazer fan

vlaurelio and BigggReddd like this.
  10. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Yep, he was so very confident the Blazers would land Melo (bet still stood regardless of trade)

I don't know what his thought process was other than "Maybe I'll get a free $500 if I win cause I know I won't be paying up"

11. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Hahah, so on his FB he was he the actual actor or a troll you think? Regardless, screw that guy for ducking out. I was just curious if it really was ever proven it was him, and if it was... I guess his career never went much more than a few seasons of Bones since he's not paying you the $500.

Man, screw that guy

12. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

I initiated the first ever conversation via facebook simply by asking "Did you have a clutchfans account called Drexlerfan?" He said yep, and I immediately sent screenshots of the bet stating who I was. So he's the real guy.

*edit

Misread your comment. No clue if he's posing as Millegan or if he's actually him, but considering we've never heard of a man named Millegan, I'd assume there'd be nobody trying to pose as him.

CCity Zero likes this.
  13. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

He should pay up. But I will say that even though he clearly lost the bet, the Blazers clearly played at the level he expected. I thought they'd be somewhere around the 6th-8th seed and thought it was hilarious he thought any star would consider them. After the season they've had, he was totally right to think the Blazers deserved consideration from stars and that they'd be a top 4 seed. I was wrong about that. So, Drexlerfan, congrats on being right about that but pay BigggReddd!

BigggReddd likes this.
  14. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

I remembered him and his proclamation that Portland could win 50+. I thought it was a farfetched prediction and that they'd be mediocre, but here they are knocking on the door. Much respect to them for exceeding expectations and being a good team. I have nothing against Portland, even if DrexlerFan was obnoxious.

BigggReddd and Williamson like this.
  15. mdoggnic

mdoggnic Contributing Member

His Facebook profile is open to the public. I have no problem asking him why he blocked you and is not paying up on his bet??

BigggReddd likes this.
  16. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

"No Layups". Lol!!!!

CCity Zero and saleem like this.