1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Carmelo and LaLa Anthony have separated.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Snow Villiers, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Fantasma Negro

You've never been married have you? Marriages fall apart, that **** just happens. One day you meet a woman the next day you can't stand the sight of her, its perfectly normal. Whether or not they have a kid together is irrelevant when you have as much money as he has, he can just put eight years of child support in an escrow account and it won't effect his well being one iota. What looks bad and what he should be lambasted for is the unprotected sex with a stripper, what the **** are you thinking dude? Had he never been to a strip club before and was unaware that the strippers don't really like you, this has got to be one of the most boneheaded things I've heard in 2017 when they make condoms so well these days I put one on just to jerk off. If I were Melo I would have asked Phil to say that **** at the presser just to get the trade talk going, New York might have to pay shoulder some of that contract to get rid of him though, similar to the way baseball does it but he needs to get out of that city and fast. It has been a disaster since he signed that contract and now that his personal life is coming apart he's got to rebuild his brand. Imo the Clippers are the best fit for him, with Paul, Jordan and Griffin. I don't know how they'd do it but Paul, Reddick, Antony, Griffin, and Jordan is a terrifying lineup, still wouldn't scare me in the playoffs but they'd at least make the conference finals once or twice. Melo is on 32, he's about to be single again and he's rich as ****, where's the negative exactly? Oh yeah he ****ed a stripper without a condom smh

#41 Fantasma Negro, Apr 18, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
    jae713, HTX Ninja and Ramo$e like this.
  2. Fantasma Negro

That kid is taken care of five times over, don't waste your worries on him

3. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

She's just upset right now.

4. vtjsr2

vtjsr2 Member

Just keeps piling on.

Should've signed with Chicago in 2014.

5. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

It all makes sense now. Money takes care of kids, that's why rich people have less effed up children.

6. Fantasma Negro

No but he has two parents in his life that will give him the same amount of attention he got before which is probably not much so yes the money will make things easier because if he has psychological trauma from the divorce then he'll have the means to seek help if need be. If it effects him emotionally and stunts his progress as an athlete then he doesn't have to worry about being an athlete because daddy has an investment company, he can just work for him. Most of the "problems" ppl assume come with divorce can be solved with money. Now the bad press from daddy raw dogging a stripper, that's gonna sting a bit but hey he gets a sibling out of it so he's not empty handed, not in the slightest

#46 Fantasma Negro, Apr 18, 2017
  7. Mathloom

Supporting Member

I truly, genuinely, sincerely wish things were that way. Money doesn't matter and even divorce can be navigated, but the main thing that matters to taking care of a kid is how good a parent the individual is or the individuals are. It doesn't take money to raise a kid through a divorce. Some of the greatest artists in history are the children of poor divorced good parents, and some of the worst people in history are the children of rich educated shitty parents.

Bro if you're being sarcastic, please spare me because I have the worst sarcasm detector.

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  8. Fantasma Negro

You ever heard of nature vs nurture? This kid is going to be who he's going to be regardless of divorce. He was born out of wedlock so why should a divorce shake him up. For us normal people, yes we can be poor and nurture our kids to great heights because we have no other choice but to a 10yr old that takes vacations in Dubai, what the **** can a kid do in Dubai, he's mostly raised by nannies and handlers, that's his nature. His parents living in different cities won't effect his upbringing as long as daddy stays rich enough to keep the staff on payroll for the next six years. I'm not being sarcastic, do you have any kids?

#48 Fantasma Negro, Apr 18, 2017
  9. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Watch him start killing it

jae713 likes this.
  10. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Nature vs nature is not about which one is true, it's about the correct mix of the two. Both of them influence a person's development. A person is not who they are. People fundamentally change, especially from trauma or self-achievement.

Also I have no idea why it matters the kid is born "out of wedlock". What is this the 1600's? We don't know whether his parents are parenting well. What we do know is money has never been an indicator of whether a kid is "taken care of". I understand your mindset, but I think it would be a good idea to re-consider your perception of money. I don't have kids but I live in possibly the most densely populated city of rich kids in the world, almost all my close friends were raised by single parents and I lived the privilege of having lots of money I didn't earn. No matter how rich his father is, if he isn't raised well, he will piss away daddy's money on drugs and alcohol and then we will be on here talking about how he had everything going for him.

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  11. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

12. Gutter Snipe

Gutter Snipe Contributing Member

You might not want to hear this if you come from a broken home, but divorce screws kid's heads up and the amount of attention they get doesn't fix it. On average kids from solid families will be more successful in both life and in relationships.

13. Fantasma Negro

Divorce may be bad on kids but bad marriages are worse and money heals all wounds

#53 Fantasma Negro, Apr 18, 2017
  14. Fantasma Negro

pagesix.com/2017/04/18/how-carmelo-anthony-justified-allegedly-cheating-on-la-la/amp/

15. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

didn't know she had a nude scene, she's so damn hot in that scene.

16. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

An entire day and still no pics of stripper? I am disappoint.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AFS likes this.
  17. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

"Money heals all wounds". What? Which planet do you live on?

malakas likes this.
  18. Fantasma Negro

Earth and we live in America, open your eyes

19. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

Is this her?
    That dude trippin
    Lala a certified 9/10

20. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Lol honestly though, I've seen studies that say once income surpasses $70,000 their return on satisfaction starts to diminish rapidly. Especially in the context of children, IDK if a child would trade a few million for the comfort of time and live from both of his/her parents. Really a D&D topic though