1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Carlos Delfino Out For The Season

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by mvpcrossxover, Nov 11, 2013.

1. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

Actually no. But maybe. I was married for 26 years when my wife unexpectedly died. I now have a live in girl friend 18 years my junior. I just find it abhorrent that someone would post a video titled "Parsons gay stare at Jeramy Lin". Seems in bad taste to me. Very bad taste.

2. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

i think JTR is a more than quality poster when it comes to statistical threads on players or teams, however comeone JTR nothing wrong with my coutranmen Panda posting that, all intentions were to hurt nobodys feelings

1 person likes this.
  3. Panda23

Panda23 Member

If it makes him feel any better I looked for the same video, titled differently, but to no avail, it was a funny moment with Delfino and I've got nothing but fond memories of him.

I'm sorry jtr but in my opinion you're insane if you genuinely think I was trying to slight the LGBTI community or homophobic for posting that LOL

1 person likes this.
  4. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

OK. Reading your reply I decided not to post my scathing rebuttal. Can we all agree that Panda's post may have been ill considered?

5. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

No, we can't all agree on anything... If we did this BBS would be pointless.

6. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

True to that. That's what makes clutchfans awesome