1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Carl Landry, Clint Capella

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Lemonte, Apr 20, 2015.

1. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

why is he getting his drivers license during the playoffs, he should be practicing his free throws! :grin: hehe kidding.

2. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

Lol moochie .. I see him often at church Sunday.. Second baptist Katy

3. Lemonte

Lemonte Member

I looked at him with his height and all & I knew he who he was, but I couldn't think of his name. I had a bunch of things going at that split second. I was the only one in the office who knew he used to be a Rocket & still plays in the NBA.

4. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

So this is why the service there sucks? Stop jacking around with celebrities and move the line!

Jk

5. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Get to work, son. Quit goofing around.

6. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

I like the nickname "Eastwood" gunning them down! The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

7. Lemonte

Lemonte Member

8. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

Carl Landry in China this year... 26.7 PPG, 11.2 RPG, 1.5 APG. If Capela goes to the Suns... get 'er done Morey.