1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Car Theft...Venting....

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Mattj, May 7, 2008.

1. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

This is why I carry a rocket launcher with me.

2. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

Hey man, feel your pain, a couple of months ago I bought a 2008 Ford Edge and 4 nights later the wheels and tires got stolen. They left two little blocks on each side. It sucked bad. I know your pissed as well you should be. In essence, I have wheel locks now. Sorry man.

Tim

3. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Never keep anything valuable in your car. ever.

4. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

Of all the things that were stolen, the Black Book and laptop are real heart breakers. I hope you kept a copy at home.

I enjoy listening to your Rox takes. Keep up the good work.

5. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

Or Ebay.com

6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

thanks for answering honestly, its something that i've noticed for a while and had to ask. and by no means did i try to imply you shouldn't be upset.

since everyone is adding their stories, when i went to school I used to work at a bank downtown. one day someone broke my window, but i never noticed they stole anything.

until one day i'm looking for this nice leather jacket my brother gave me to go out one night. i'm asking my roomate if he's seen it and i'm looking up and down the apt, and then it hit me, damn that's the reason they broke in. i didn't realize it right away because it wasn't cold. i was just lazy leaving it in there.

7. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

8. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

wouldnt it be kinda hard to determine whether it is your stolen property on ebay since they're gonna ship it anways. on craigslist you can meet face to face and see the item before giving the guy your money