1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Caption Game: Snake Ritual

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rockHEAD, Dec 28, 2001.

Tags:
  1. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

[​IMG]

I don't know exactly what's going on here... the original caption is in German...

actual caption: Indoonesische Elitesoldaten trinken im Juli während eines Überlebenstrainings im Dschungel in der Nähe von Karawang in West-Java das Blut einer Schlange. Die Soldaten trinken das Blut, um ihre Widerstandskraft gegen Schlangen zu erhöhen. Während der sechsmonatigen Elite-Ausbildung müssen sie auch mehrmals Schlangenbisse ertragen. (Foto: Beawiharta)

but I'm sure we can come up with some of our own captions! have fun!

rH

2. deepellumrocket

I know a little German (he's sitting over there) and from what I can gather from the caption these are elite soldiers in the Indian army and this is some kind of training ritual where they have to drink the blood of the snake.

3. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I dont think this is the Indian army. They look Indonesian.

4. Sonny

Sonny Contributing Member

This is how the natives discourage homesexuality. :D

5. deepellumrocket

Yeah, I think you're right. My German is pretty bad, but I might have figured that out if I had looked at the picture more carefully.

6. Hydra

Hydra Member

There was a young soldier who swallowed a snake, he swallowed a snake to catch the rat ...

7. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

is that a snake in your hand or are you just happy to see me!!!