1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Capela' expectations

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by OTMax, Jul 24, 2017.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Tell us what are his expectations toward himself?

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

They would deserve their many own Threads.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  3. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

It has seemed to me that we have been much better at the point of attack on screens defensively.

I've seen CP going over on a few occasions but I haven't paid attention to what Luc/PJ/Ariza have been doing as the on ball defender.

Perhaps @heypartner could shed some light on this?

Slowing the ball handler down at the screen will allow Capela more time to recover if he is involved in the action or come from the weak side to contest.

We just have to make sure the weak side defenders complete the secondary rotation properly, we got hurt by Memphis sending cutters and exploiting this brief lapse.

#63 DonKnock, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  4. Vivi

Vivi Member

...so, add antoher center to the market next summer.

5. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

I am still hoping we land another big time player.... possibly Boogie or Davis... so in that scenario my expectations are Capella becomes proper trade bait.