1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cancelled Flight rights, if any?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Roscoe Arbuckle, Apr 26, 2017.

1. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Southwest can't get me to Phuket or Tokyo

2. jsingles

jsingles Member

No, they 100% do not.

3. Roscoe Arbuckle

I have no idea what this means.

4. BleedsRocketRed

Unfortunately you're screwed from a refund since its beyond the 24hr refund window. You purchased a non-refundable ticket it seems, and unfortunately the airline will say their terms were clearly available prior to purchase.

Your only available option is to see if they will cancel the ticket for a value voucher to use again on another purchase, or move the dates instead.

It sucks, but unfortunately thats what you paid for. AA, DL, and UA...etc all offer refundable tickets for purchase. They just cost a little more.

5. Roscoe Arbuckle

My take is that the fact they aren't transferrable seems to be theft. I should be able to use the amount towards later purchases. Regardless, I will never use AA again; Northwest did this **** 20 years ago, and they're gone.

6. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Pretty much every airline except southwest has the same policy.