1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cancel Lebron..The Rockets need to focus on Paul George

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hakeemthagreat, May 29, 2018.

1. vjohnson

vjohnson Member

Yep give me lebron over harden. That’s leading your team right there. If we could swap harden and lebron I would do it

2. BackdoorHarden

51 points, 8 rebounds, 8 assists. THIS GUY is incredible. I don't care if he lose, one of the greatest EVER and we should appreciate GREATNESS and welcome him to DA ROCKETS

D-rock likes this.
  3. aurocketfan

aurocketfan Member

Lebron any day of the week. Top 3 of all time.

ryano2009 likes this.
  4. jayfree

jayfree Member

Exactly. Paul George could just as easily go 0-12 in a game. Lebron would never have a game like that.

Plus Lebron would open up the floor for Harden and all the 3 point shooters like crazy. Imagine a game where Harden goes all out and scores 15 points in the first quarter. He rest up in the second and Lebron takes over. Third quarter Harden comes back out rested fully with another nice quarter and passing the ball around while the 4th quarter are owned by Paul and Lebron.

everyday eddie, hongxingli and saleem like this.
  5. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

he would come here and probably start to get injuries.......

6. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

In today's NBA...2-3 years IS long term. How long is CP3 locked up for?

D-rock likes this.
  7. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

went 1-8 from three in a game against the Raptors.......he can go cold from three

8. jayfree

jayfree Member

1-8 from 3 is not 0-12 overall for the game.

9. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOL both cp3 & lebron won't even remotely consider the rockets without harden

10. Reeko

Reeko Member

lol at this thread...bring LeThanos, the destroyer of conferences, here by any means necessary

PG over Bron Bron? Please...

11. BackdoorHarden

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dek9UEOUcAAxbaI.jpg[​IMG] [​IMG]
    The moment LeBron realized he didn't want to be in Cleveland anymore

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1 reply 1 retweet 8 likes

Darin @ ESPN Esports Retweeted Bill Barnwell

I don't follow much basketball and even I knew JR Smith done messed up. Messed up bad. Real bad.

Darin @ ESPN Esports added,

Bill BarnwellVerified account @billbarnwell
    I don’t think anything is a better example of LeBron James having to carry a bunch of terrible teammates than LeBron having to literally point J.R. Smith to the basket with the ball and three seconds left in a tie game
    Show this thread
    0 replies 0 retweets 2 likes

JR Smith is a deep state Warriors agent.

0 replies 1 retweet 9 likes

Dear @BlizzHeroes Why can the enemy team see where Alexstrasza lays her AOE heal?

D-rock and luckyman76 like this.
  12. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

******* if LeBron gets here, screw the bench or depth, harden cp3 and LeBron would demolish the warriors even with the refs on their side

13. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

The Rockets won the CHAMPIONSHIP on Monday night. That's where your integrity is my friend. The talk of Harden and CP3 doing it is over if anyone is honest. It's not right for this city, this team, or the NBA to let that **** stand unchallenged. The ONLY thing that matters is winning championships. LBJ knows that now after losing 6 Finals. In a rigged system you can be the hammer or the nail, butcher or the cattle, pick one. Perception is meaningless now. I guarantee you it is to the Warriors, the Rockets, and LBJ.

D-rock likes this.
  14. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

Hmmm. Reminds me of someone we know named Ryno. If only we wouldn't have played him a single minute. LBJ is definitely gone and it's not Philly or LA. He hates those GSW MFers.

15. douglasreedy1

douglasreedy1 Member

Maybe George extends the window but in the short term I’ll take James. Paul is 33 and I’d imagine the warriors as currently constructed will be together for at least two more? Lebron if given the choice please.

saleem likes this.
  16. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Smh I don't care what conference u in. It's hard as hell to go to 8 straight finals

D-rock likes this.
  17. topfive

topfive CF OG

CP3 phone call to LeBron late last night: "What's up, man? Hey, I didn't watch the game last night. How'd it go?"

everyday eddie likes this.
  18. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

its too bad you think im a durant fan or u would know i was joking

19. Reeko

Reeko Member

no one else in the NBA could’ve made 8 straight finals in the East...only LeGOAT could pull something like that off

D-rock likes this.
  20. Elephant810

Elephant810 Member

I wouldnt mind having him but if we are focused on winning a ship, Morey has to do whatever it takes to get Bron. My concern from the beginning with CP3 was health and his body let him down at the worst possible time....

D-rock and saleem like this.