1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Can we finally say...depth!?!?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by NL Rocket, Dec 24, 2014.

1. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

our bench if we added dragic is arguably equal or better then that starting lineup.

pretty crazy

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

terrence is at least 6th man if you put Donuts so high

3. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

You guys should start listening to me more. Got this on point.

4. zcarenow

zcarenow Member

Maybe too deep. My condolences to Canaan and Papa

5. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

If we just woulda signed the likes of Hawes and Linvingston doe...

Damnit Murray!!!!!

6. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG] Possibly the cheapest/luckiest/craziest turn of events I've seen in sometime. Before I'd worry about how long a certain player could survive/be covered up for before Beard would have to return. Now I'm stoked because ours subs are not so much bench players as they are another huge problem our opponents will have to adjust to/deal with. Mismatches for days. [​IMG]