1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Can the Rockets Do no Wrong this draft

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by don grahamleone, Jun 17, 2002.

Tags:
  1. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

The more I learn about each player in the draft and the possible trade scenarios I think to myself that we can really do no wrong within reason. Of course we could draft a guy with the first pick that is a second rounder, but baring a bonehead move, I like what we do.
    We draft Ming: good. We trade down and draft Caron: good. We trade for Odom,8,12: good. We trade for Kandi, Brand or Odom: good. Kenny for #8: good. KG for almost the whole team: good.
    We have so many ways of filling our every need. After this draft we will have a player or good prospect at every position. At 15 we could get someone that is a baller. Who knows, this is all bad az.
    Ya' gotta love this team.

2. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Wow! Two days and no response to my thread....

I must be the most respected man/woman on this board! Why people just can't wait to hear from me.

Perhaps I shouldn't drink while posting.