1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

can someone tell me how the heck cops are doing this in houston

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by astros123, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I've gotten one in that car before. A long time ago. Didn't hold. Nothing holds up against Ziggy.

2. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

How about you tell us what actually happened to you. Youre not really going into details, so there's probably something you're not telling us that explains what happened.

3. Ashes

Ashes Member

Stupid thread.

4. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

What reason did they give for trying to search your car? Everyone seems to be focusing on the sticker and seatbelt which he didn't say he got a ticket for. They searched your car for what? They need probable cause to search your car without your permission. Cops racially profile all the time despite whats said on this board. Don't be intimidated, know your rights.

5. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

They sometimes do this at West Rd. on the U-turn on North Freeway going north. They were checking for tags and seatbelts because the police yelled, "Hold on!!!!!!" then they quickly saw we all had seatbelts and he let us go. We are not a minority.

6. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Btw, this is a coordinated thing around town today. I've seen it at 4 different locations on all sides if town with both HPD and constables. At the Cavelcade intersection I mentioned before, they have the cop writing tickets, and 4 cars on nearby streets in view of the intersection, like they expect people to run.

#46 Ottomaton, Jul 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  7. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Whenever a cop stops me, I make sure to introduce them to my two friends Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson.

8. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Maybe they were just pulling terrorist looking people over. Like what if one of terrorists drove their car into Transco Tower and brought down the whole place?

9. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

Yes, but most people aren't aware of this or don't remember so they stupidly comply (well, I say stupidly assuming they would have something illegal in the car) when the officer asks if they may search the car.

10. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

[​IMG]

:cool:

^dang it, that smiley doesn't help.

11. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Shut up. Don't be telling everyone about how whites really treat other whites.

[​IMG]

12. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Minorities don't really have a choice. . .
    they only have the 'illusion' of choice.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/M-ckDJ3xTaE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rocket River

13. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

i got pulled over one time in louisiana, no big deal bc ive literally been pulled over over a hundred times making the trips back and forth between texas and alabama for, "following too close to the car in front of me ten miles back", in the past 13 years. i just let them search my car and leave, thats the fastest way to deal with it. This cop was like the sensei from karate kid mixed with lil jon tho, im chillin with my hands on the hood, next thing i know 5 more cop cars pull up super quick and rambo was like "your friends in the el camino up ahead, WE GOT EM!!!! *screamed it*....i was like....da fuq?!

Moral of the story is, who wanna play with kobe?!!?

14. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/r4xmsFBKHEg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rocket River
    Black in America

15. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Dude that's a notoriously hooker and crack infested area.

16. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

DPS does this close to Bissonnet and Highway 6 all the time too.

17. The Law

The Law Member

God damn cops checking for traffic violations on a public roadway...

Those bastards.

18. Poloshirtbandit

I got pulled over in a u-turn once because supposedly the cop thought my window tint was too dark. Cop pulled out some sort of thing to measure the tint then let me go.

19. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

20. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

these are cheap tactics by police, just like speed traps.. 100% hoe ass shxt.. but ive rolled into one of these underpass checks.. seatbelt on, stickers good, not smoking or drinking and i passed on through and im the guy that has "fit the description" more than once..