1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Can Royce White be Lebron James?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by coachbadlee, Jun 29, 2012.

1. cheaterwon

cheaterwon Member

2. cheaterwon

cheaterwon Member

He made Davis look like a chump.lol

3. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

4. cheaterwon

cheaterwon Member

You even see Anthony Davis trying to get in front of him and he can't catch up and only dear try to foul him from a safe distance. He seams pretty quick to me, and I was mad last night when we made this pick. After doing research I see that DM might have struck gold.

5. cheaterwon

cheaterwon Member

And watch how slow he is against the super freak of an athlete Andrea Drumond. Man this guy is just to slow.LOL.Get with the future and don't hate on someone just because it wasn't a center his skill set blows Morris's out the water maybe everyone on our roster. He will be a better prow than Drumond I would bet $$$$$$$$ on it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVE-wgtVQWY&feature=watch_response

6. cheaterwon

cheaterwon Member

7. cheaterwon

cheaterwon Member

Yeah that was another super freak athlete in PJ3 he did that to in the video above.
    This dude is special I am telling you all believe it. I do after doing some research and hearing him speak man is grounded to earth and I am excited about his character more than I am worried about it. And he already copes with flying so that is a silly non issue.

8. smokieethabear

Royce White plays like LBJ after LBJ has smoked a couple of blunts and downed a bottle of Gin....

9. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

seems exactly like boris diaw to me

10. ThisIsOurCity

ThisIsOurCity Member

He could be a Lebron lite if he pulls it together. Which would still be pretty damn good.

11. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Ruben Studdard and Tyrese agree with me.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eYevF1_QVyI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. Grigori

Grigori Member

Sure he can, but it's unlikely.

I would say there is only a 20-30% chance.

13. Mr_Mean

Mr_Mean Member

Good boy ron artest?

14. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

I (seriously) wouldn't compare him to anyone. I say that and I think Houston fans will love his ass(et).

15. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Royce "Big Red" White!!!:grin::grin:

16. McNultyisDrunk

McNultyisDrunk Contributing Member

Another coachbadlee prediction sure to go wrong....

[​IMG]

I'll be happy with Anthony Mason or a skinny Oliver Miller.

17. TheGoldenGreek

18. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Hmmmm..i wonder how all you naysayers will feel when this guy is 23 and smashing through the league?

19. clos4life

clos4life Member

Man, I was feeling really high on Royce until coachbadlee started pining for him. Now, I'm feeling the same way I feel when DD really gets on the bandwagon for a player...dread...

20. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

I dont know if he's going to smash thru the league or not .... But one thing is a fact , he has a lot of tools to put to use.

Havent seen a lot of bigs handle the ball like that in the open court. Very guard like in that aspect , made me think of D.Rose bringing the ball up the court and taking it straight to the hoop in a couple of the highlights I saw.

He's definately got a polished post game. Some of the moves remind me of a guy I cant stand cause he played for a hated rival - Carlos Boozer.

Definately has passing ability ... Seems like this guy was made for Adlemans offense playing the high post.

Looks like a solid rebounder , puts a body on guy's.

Whole package , I think he reminds me of Andre Iguodala who somewhat favors Lebron's game.

I believe the big questions will be who can he defend ?! Can he develop a consistent jumpshot ?