1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Can Harden Dethrone Kobe

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by CertifiedTroll, Sep 2, 2014.

1. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

I really don't think it's as much a medical thing as it is Kobe's pain tolerance, incredible work ethic (conditioning, practice, weight training, etc) and diet. If you've watched his game the past 5 years or so he has adapted it to his loss of athleticism.

I actually believe he probably cares more about basketball than anyone, ever. Which, when you consider it's just a game, is completely insane.

2. CertifiedTroll

I think when the stats appeared during our last game with them.. Kobe Bryant 22 pts 25 shots, James Harden 22 pts 8 shots.

That about summed it up. Harden is way more efficient and probably a better defender at this point. Kobe is just angrier and more vocal.

3. Throttle

Throttle Member

theres no way harden dethrones kobe without as many titles... maybe if harden scores alot more pts than harden at the end of his career, then it may be concluded that harden is equal or better than kobe...

4. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Kobe's TS% is .491.

That is beyond scrub territory.

And his defense is well past the pathetic stage.

5. Zergling

Zergling Member

Harden is clearly playing not 100% and is still far superior to Kobe.

I'm really impressed with Harden's willingness to try on defense even with this injury he's dealing with.