1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Can Anyone Save Kevin Garnett...

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by kbm, Feb 27, 2001.

1. Hottoddie

Hottoddie Contributing Member

That's what they make Vallium for. [​IMG]

Cato makes me nervous every time he gets into the game. I'm afraid that he might stub his toe or something, then we'll never be able to find a sucker to take his broke di*k as* off of our hands. [​IMG]

------------------

2. sithpooh

sithpooh Member

If that overrated punk Garnett ever becomes a Rocket, I'll puke!

------------------

3. KGPD21

KGPD21 Member

Overrated? I think not. The man is 6'11 and has the capability to play any position on the court and play those positions as well as anyone. My perfect team would be a Kevin Garnett at every position.

------------------
    Rasheed Wallace gots mad skilz. Who cares about the techs?

4. Band Geek Mobster

If KG is overrated who isn't overrated?

------------------
    IT'S THE BAND GEEK MAFIA!!

5. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Oooooooh Joe Smith will be a TimberPuppy again! I am just shaking in my boots! I will not be able to sleep for the rest of my life! The Lakers, Jazz, Kings, Spurs, Blazers, etc. better watch their back! JOE SMITH IS A TIMERBPUPPY AGAIN! [​IMG]

Did anyone else read that article where all the Wolves are crying over losing Joe Smith! What the hell is the big deal. Garnett said something like, "Can you imagine a team with me, LaPhonso Ellis, and Joe Smith!" Hey dumb ass, what the hell is so good about that? Why that team might be only a little better then KG and my two grandmothers. Dont get me wrong. KG might be the best player in the league, but LaPhonso Ellis and Joe Smith are not going to lead them to a championship. KGs dumbass should have gone to school or something. Whining like a bucnh of b****es over losing Joe Smith. Its not Sterns fault if your owner and general manager are complete MORONS!

------------------

6. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Double Post

[This message has been edited by R0ckets03 (edited March 12, 2001).]

7. sithpooh

sithpooh Member

I mean overrated in terms of his trash-talking mouth, his lack of class, and his selfishness. Sure, the guy can play ball, but I can't stand his attitude, or his idiotic "bling-bling" mentality. He's a horrible role-model; because of his jump to the NBA, every high school baller 6'6" and above thinks he can do the same. He destroyed Marbury's stay in Minnesota, and I hope he never wins a ring.

------------------

8. The Voice of Reason

Should have gont to collage???

what are you kidding. I am all for education, but this kidd signed THE contract which made the league change its policy with contracts. he has all the money in the world now. if he want to collage he would be finishing up his rookie contract at 3 mill/year, Not in the middle of a 20 mill/year whopper

its not like he in NOT a star, he has endorsements, was on the all star team, and will likely be in the Hall some day, so what did he do wrong.

if a 6'11" guy wants to wear 7 karat dimond earings in both ears. LET HIM
    he can afford it

All he would have gained in collage would have been a beter chance to be the rookie of the year when he came out.
    Also the Marbury trade was good for both of them, it let them develope into superstars on their own teams

------------------
    Hanta-Force Paintball
    www.hanta-force.com

9. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What tickles my fancy is that it appears that the Timberwolves are now on the way out. No ththat KG is no longer any good and over the hill, far from it, but they seem to be past the point of making any real challenge for the championship. And what is the by-product of not making the playoffs? That's right! Lottery picks. But the Wolves can't use their lottery picks, because David Stern took them away from them! How bad a situation is that?

------------------
    "all your base are belong to us!"
    "you have no chance to survive make your time!"

10. Hottoddie

Hottoddie Contributing Member

I wonder if they would take Walt & two of our #1's for Szerzcerbiak? [​IMG]

------------------

[This message has been edited by Hottoddie (edited March 19, 2001).]