1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Can anyone put the "YAO got tackled" clip to Youtube?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by flyant, Mar 5, 2007.

1. rocketsinsider

Idk personally i thought it was unintentional, a foul should probably have been called, but I think its a overstatement that he was "tackled".

2. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

If you watch the slo mo you can see that Z has his left hand grabbing Yao's right leg as he is going down, before he even gets to the ball. That's a tackle.

3. rockets fan

rockets fan Rookie

Exactly!

4. tsunami

tsunami Member

You got the point! Z first hit Yao's leg, and then got the ball when Yao was falling......

5. CharlieMurphy

CharlieMurphy Contributing Member

Wow, how inhumane was that?

6. big11

big11 Contributing Member

That's the fact and he is a dirty player. Now, which part are you hurting?

7. big11

Hurting Yao when Yao is already huring is even lower!

8. big11

At least I'm not hurting anyone, you tell me who is inhumane?

9. rocketsinsider

come on guys I am a big rockets fan like all of yall but that wasn't a "dirty" play, Ilgouscus(or how ever u spell it) tripped and in an attempt to steal the ball accidentally knocked yao over. I am just glad that Yao didn't get hurt, but to say that he's wife should get a miscarriage is WAY overreacting.

10. J DIDDY

J DIDDY Member

AMEN!!!! dont let the other posters put u down , man.

big z played dirty and got away with it.

11. J DIDDY

J DIDDY Member

no offense, but just cause u dont agree doesnt make it "stupid". especially when he was simply stating a fact.

12. Nelly

Nelly Contributing Member

THAT is definitely a "Reaching In" call, at least

13. JaWindex

JaWindex Contributing Member

He didn't say she should have a miscarriage. Earlier in the year she lost twins to a miscarriage i think.

14. big11

Are you crazy! When did I said his wife should get a miscarriage? Z is a dirty player. He didn't care if Yao get hurt or not.

15. cyfjeff

cyfjeff Member

just registered an account here.

Thanks for sharing the video, that is clearly a foul

16. rocketsinsider

Ok sorry i read wrong, but still my point is that you are overreacting, it wasn't a dirty play nor did Yao get tackled, merely got tripped by Z in an attempt to steal the ball. A foul should probably have been called but not a flagrant one. I think we should just all be glad that Yao didn't get hurt.

17. rocketman1979

rocketman1979 Contributing Member

The refs are idiots. This is the NBA, not the NFL! :mad:

18. pryuen

pryuen Contributing Member

Clean strip ???? Got all ball on a block ?? :rolleyes: Pleeeeeeease watch the video again.

Yao Ming got the rebound tipped over by the Cavalier forward, that Brazillian. The ball was firm in his hands, and he was about to make movement for a diving basket. Big Z, seeing the danger, could do nothing, just stooped and took out Yao Ming's mid waist, grabbed his leg, made him tripped over.....and all this while, Big Z did not touch the ball or steal the ball.......

It is an intentional foul. It was so obvious.

19. CharlieMurphy

CharlieMurphy Contributing Member

Do you honestly think Z was trying to hurt Yao intentionally? From what I can tell he looks like a very decent guy. I think he accidentally did it on the spur of the moment. You really are a complete ****en moron if you don't think what you said was distasteful and sickening. What's more inhumane, hurting someone (intentionally or not) or poking fun at one's death? Death is a very sensitive issue, especially of an infant. We're all die hard Rockets fan but in the end this is just a game. Yao can come back from an injury, but Z's twins can never come back from death. Grow the **** up.

20. JaWindex

JaWindex Contributing Member

The strip looked clean to me but he tripped Yao, so that should have been a foul.