1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Camp Rock

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Kam, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

So who's watching it? I know i'm not the only one. I'm not really into it, but it's been backed with the Disney Hype Machine. I do think this will bust out big ratings number. The Jonas brothers are pretty popular. Believe it or not, I don't know their music. Maybe cause they're dudes and stuff.

Do I think this will break HSM2? I don't know. It pulled in 17.2 million viewers. The next highest was Jump In at 8.2 It came out after HSM I think.

3 Cheetah Girls 2 8.1
    4 Return to Halloweentown 7.8
    5 High School Musical 7.7
    6 Twitches Too 7.0
    7 Cheetah Girls 6.5
    8 Minutemen 6.5
    9 Wendy Wu Homecoming Warrior 6.0
    10 Cow Belles 5.8

in million viewers.

I think think it will come in second ahead of Jump In, but not ahead of HSM2.

The Jonas Brothers went on tour with Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus last summer. You know, the one where tickets were jacked up 3,000%. When that tour was over, they went on their own ARENA tour. So it seems like they are popular.

Hopefully, the movie doesn't suck. I know some people that are looking forward to it.

ok, go ahead and begin taking a dump on this thread.

2. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

[​IMG]

3. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

let me clear some **** up.

i do not work for ABC or Disney.

4. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

WOW.

ok. you guys want my review?

No?

ok

The movie came up short. It didn't do it for me.

5. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Does anyone watch Life with Derek? I have a crush on Ashley Leggat (she's legal).

6. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

so much for the next "HSM"

its ok Kam, the 3rd HSM is out in Oct :)

7. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I know no one cares, but Camp Rock had 8.9 million viewers last friday. Not exactly 17 Million like HSM2.

Other news Vanessa is going on tour, i shall put more info in the other thread in the sig. HSM3 is coming soon.

I was pretty underwhelmed sp? with Camp Rock. That chick that stars in it is supposed to be the new "it" chick. There was nothing "it" about that chick to me.

Why does Disney make all the bad guys (girls) blonde, and good guys or girl brunettes?

They actually showed it on ABC, which is surprising. In fact, they showed it on ABC Family also.

Thank you.