1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Camby narrows choices down to 6 teams ** UPDATE : Includes the Rockets **

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dat Dude, Jul 1, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Dat Dude

Dat Dude Member

Yeah, except earlier, the report didn't say jack**** about the Rockets, and on Rotoworld, it was reported that Camby had named 5 teams and the Rockets weren't one of them. Nice try though, douchebag.

1 person likes this.
  2. moreyisking

moreyisking Rookie

Camby

I am sure he will consider Houston. He lives and houston and wants to be here. Morey just needs to put the full court press on him. Like he did with Asik.

3. stylus8088

stylus8088 Member

Hey OP, can you update this thread?

4. Mav-Hater

Mav-Hater Contributing Member

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA

Marcus Camby is considering the Knicks, Heat, Spurs, Celtics, Mavericks and Rockets, according to @ChrisBHaynes: http://tinyurl.com/7hajg3m
    Retweeted by Jonathan Feigen

When you defend the wrong position so adamantly, does that make you a douche bag?

5. Mav-Hater

Yea. Please update your thread so we will all stop reading it!!!!!!!!!

6. Dat Dude

Dat Dude Member

You do realize that when I read the ORIGINAL report, it didn't have the Rockets on there, right? Also, check out this: http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/401/marcus-camby and read the first blurb about him. Sucks to suck, huh?

7. greatpacha1

greatpacha1 Member

umm, when you click on the article it says....AND the Houston Rockets...
    "The unrestricted free-agent center, Marcus Camby, has narrowed his choices to the New York Knicks, Miami Heat, San Antonio Spurs, Boston Celtics, Dallas Mavericks and the Houston Rockets, a league source told CSNNW.com."

8. Dat Dude

Dat Dude Member

Yeah, that's because they updated it, chief. Reading comp...not real strong, huh?

9. Coriolis

Coriolis Member

Oh, I know. I'm just clarifying for those who are confused.

10. eman

eman Contributing Member

Horrible? How? I think Livingston is a decent backup 1/2. Leuer might be the biggest steal of the off-season. Brockman, meh, we'll see--at least, I hear, he hustles. I think our offense will be decent with Dragic, Gordon, and Moti stretching the floor at their positions. And we'll see what Lowry, Martin, and Scola fetch us. I think, overall, we are getting younger, longer, and more athletic.

11. Mav-Hater

I don't know!! What's it like? When I found out the original tweet not mentioning the Rockets was wrong, I did not go around calling everyone who pointed it out to you a douche bag!! Now that you know your original post is wrong, update it so people will stop reading it and STFU!!!!

12. Homey the Clown

Rockets aren't competing for a championship anytime soon, period.

13. Dat Dude

Dat Dude Member

You mean the one person that I called a douchebag? And, you personally, asked for everything that came your way, bro.

As for Camby, it's good to know that the guy is still looking the good guys' direction. Here's to hoping he re-ups with the Rox!

14. amaru

amaru Member

The Pistons also had 4 all-star caliber players on that roster.......we have zero.

We are nothing like that Pistons team.

15. Classic

Classic Member

[​IMG]

How can you leave Bull!!??

16. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

Uh-oh, we got a badass over here...

17. clos4life

clos4life Member

I would love for Camby to come back but I would not be bothered one bit if he chose a contender over us. As a Rockets fan I hope for the best for him and the Rockets. Hopefully it works out, if not maybe joining the Heat will work for him to get a ring.

18. anthony59237

anthony59237 Member

can you read?

I was talking about if we were to make those moves, could this lineup contend

dragic/vasquez
    gordon/lamb
    parsons/white/morris
    j. smoove/jones/motie
    asik/camby

that's at least three all star caliber players in dragic, gordon and josh smith. if we gather up a team like this and let them gel for a few years like the pistons did, why couldn't we contend?

19. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Your replies in these threads are pretty hostile----no; extremely hostile.

20. theglyde1121

theglyde1121 Member

Dragon is not 100% re-signing if he wants 10 million a year. I still think Kyle will be here next year.