1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Calvin Murphy: "Where was Jeremy Lin?"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by munco, Nov 16, 2012.

1. rocketsfan4

rocketsfan4 Member

This makes sense. I am finally reading through this incredibly long string of posts. I made the same mistake one key time when I coached, of playing a player with whom I felt comfortable, when looking back, I clearly should have played another player. Since the past doesn't matter, the question will be whether Sampson makes the same "decision" (horrendous mistake) again.

2. Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm Member

Nice analysis FlyingBeagles. I mentioned using Harden as the primary ball handler was not only affecting Lin's performance but Harden's as well. Sadly I was accused of just being a LOF who wanted Lin to have all the spotlight, sigh. :rolleyes:
    Having James not only carry the team with his spectacular shooting but also playmaking for everyone was bound to take a toll on him. Thankfully it looks like the coaches are slowly ending that bizarre offense. The last few games it appears they are integrating Lin in the playmaking role some more so that's good. :)

This young Rockets team could easily be title contenders this year if torocan was the Head Coach, roxxy & FlyingBeagles assistant coaches.