1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Calvin in studio on 610 right now

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Faos, Feb 1, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Willis25

Willis25 Contributing Member

"the enemy" ?? :confused:

2. Gummi Clutch

Gummi Clutch Contributing Member

E. S. P. ..en..emy Radio.

3. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

Gimme a break. Because I don't agree with you I'm a troll? Get real. :rolleyes:

4. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

Because I know people here do like him. Got a problem with that?

5. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

I feel exactly the same way. He may not be a child molester. As much as I would like NOT to fell this way, I can't help it - Calvin is a irresponsible person. If you're going to have a child, you have to be a dad.

6. Tigerknee

Tigerknee Contributing Member

I like Van:)

7. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

I do too but I miss Calvin and want him back!

8. bushwickbillyd

bushwickbillyd Contributing Member

Les supposedly has been trying to get rid of Calvin for years, because he doesn't want to pay him. He thinks he is to expensive :eek:

9. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

I guess I would have thought less of him if I didn't already know he had those children. But he does.

I've also seen him being a good father--taking his daughter to school orientation, helping her find her locker, etc. I allow room for him to have learned from his past

10. pugsly8422

pugsly8422 Contributing Member

LOL, gosh I hope your right, please be right!!! I don't know how much more of Vans voice I can take! Who is starting the bring back Calvin petition? Oh wait we already did that didn't we?

Pugs

11. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

anyone have an mp3 of this? i miss calvin and it was a bit too early for me to catch him. did he say anything about the trade or t-mac? i know he was close with steve, or so it appeared, but i can't imagine he was against the move as a rockets fan.

i actually like van ok, he has a good personality, but rocket's games are not anywhere near the same without calvin. i'm optimistic that he'll get his job back at the beginning of next season.

i LOVE the idea of putting him on once a week atleast to get his thoughts on the team and the nba in general. he's extremely knowledgeable and it'd give atleast some basketball talk.

12. sums41

sums41 Contributing Member

Thanks for the recap.

13. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

He also said Yao should still be the first option. I love Yao, too, but I don't want to see him as the first option every time down the court.

14. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

Too end all speculation...CALVIN IS COMING BACK NEXT SEASON.

His boss, Joel Blank, told me about a month ago (I even started a new thread about it).

15. LegendZ3

LegendZ3 Contributing Member

I thought Bull is going to be one of the contestants for that ESPN Dream Job show:confused: :confused: