1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Calling out Eddiewinslow] Let's settle this on the court

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by roxxfan, Dec 11, 2013.

1. vvade

vvade Member

This made be laugh pretty hard.

2. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

Status update: he don't want it!

3. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

this will end with both eddie and roxx quoting dave chapelle.

4. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

lulz roxx fan, you're a teenager and more importantly a cashier, an assistant one at that. What makes you think I'd ever even converse with someone on your level. Haha, nice try, of course you wanna play basketball, Im surprised you didn't wanna battle it out like that old MTV show "yo momma", I mean that's what people from your socioeconomic group do right?

Shouldn't you be training for that complex job of running the cash register??? I didn't think someone with as busy a schedule as you would have to time for something like this.

I respectfully decline I'm too busy running my ATM business and spending my free time in the stock thread letting robbie and bench moochie know that I've laid out 2 stocks that doubled from when I called them.

The life of a troll is too busy to spend with peons like yourself

1 person likes this.
  5. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Careful OP. Footage of eddiewinslow balling out while wearing the traditional attire of his once poor but now affluent family:

[​IMG]

Take a look at that detailed stitching. This guy just reaks of money.

6. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GR8baoIYGcQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. Bäumer

Bäumer Contributing Member

An ATM must be SOOOO much more complex than running a cash register. I mean one dispenses money and the other one ... well it does that too.

Your job is about as complicated as restocking a vending machine. Get over yourself.

1 person likes this.
  8. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

9. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

10. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

Run to the hilllllls! Run for your liiiIIIIIIiiiiVVVEEEESss.

1 person likes this.
  11. mleahy999

mleahy999 Member

5'8" Hispanic vs an Indian guy in basketball? That's probably worst than watching a 6th grader's game.

1 person likes this.
  12. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

It may not be complicated, but im up to nearly 50 of them now between family owned gas stations, family friends gas stations, and a few nightclubs on washington owned by family friends kids and some of their friends they hooked me up with

Do the math big dawz, Im rollin in dough yo

my worst machine does $320/month on avg and my best machine does $1200/month avg.......now figure out what Im making......its a pretty ncie chunk of change to do nothing

Then of course I told ppl in the stock thread to buy HIMX at $5.70 and its $11.09 now and then I said to buy TNXP last week at $5.98 and its $7.50 now and hit a high of $10.60 3 days ago.....so Im just a money making machine

13. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Pretty hard to agree when he's just a troll account, think many people recognize his writing style.

14. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

This post screams "I have a small penis!! I have a small penis!!" Sorry bro :(

15. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

16. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Xjc0NJNu9d4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

India vs. Mexico!

17. vvade

vvade Member

1) Nobody cares.
    2) We really don't care.
    3) Quit being a p***y. The man challenged you to a duel.

I see this thread ending in 1 of 2 ways: (1) Anti-climactic, you continue with these witty-in-your-head posts and talk about how much money you make, or (2) You nut up, accept his challenge, and go down in the history books forever as a ClutchFans legend.

You know his stats. He is a short-average height, slightly overweight Hispanic guy who, in his mind, is quick. Just exert all of your energy on defense and you got this in the bag man. Wear him out and once his out of shape ass gets tired you go in for the kill. You don't smoke because you're too good for that peasantry, you got this.

I nominate T-Dub to record the game and provide commentary.

18. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

I think it screams "I have a vagina" more so than a small penis.

19. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

OP challenges dude in a basketball duel, dude declines and talks about his ATMs.

Booooooo.

20. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

eddiewinslow is a certified pussay.

Rather talk about his fake money in his fake world than stand up and raise to the challenge. I wager he is a virgin too.....