1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TheGreat, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Angle02

Angle02 Member

The best emergency air drop I've got was 1- AC-130, 2- Chopper Gunners, and 1- Harrier Strike.

2. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

When will you be back on?

3. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Y'all want to try and schedule something next week? I should have the game by then for XBox.

4. Hilltopper

Hilltopper Contributing Member

What's the protocol on an emergency air drop? Is it ok to take one?

Last night a 2 case air drop happened and I didn't see anyone around so I figured it was up for grabs. I ended up getting a little crap, but luckily it was from someone I know from the game.

On the upside, it was my first time ever with a chopper so that was cool.

5. Hilltopper

Late nights are usually best for me.

6. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Going to a bachelor party...so when I return on Sunday, not sure if I will have the energy to play that night. But, I should definitely be playing Monday. My schedule is odd though...I usually play a little later at night. If you guys let me know, I may be able to make it on earlier so that we can all play together.

7. CheezeyBoy22

Supporting Member

It depends on what you're playing. If you're playing Team Deathmatch, let the person that called it in get his chance to grab it. It only takes him like a second or two to pick it up. Now if he dies, you should grab it. I try to give the person fire support just in case the other team tries to get it.

8. rezdawg

The only way I take the emergency air drop is if the person dies...otherwise, its theirs to take. They may leave you a UAV though. :grin:

9. Lil Pun

The people I play with actually call it out. They'll say something like "Guys, I have an emergency airdrop coming in at A. Take what you want but if there is a AC-130 then leave that for me." Then we take whatever unless it is something they want or there is more than one.

10. CheezeyBoy22

Supporting Member

Yeah I hear that often as well. I seen where people get really pissed off when someone is trying to take all their stuff.

11. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Yup, played with rezdawg last night. We pretty much destroyed everything in our path. There was an AC-130 and chopper gunner up almost every match. Went 44-1 on Crash and then 35-3 on overgrown lol. Rez went like 27-3 on both Karachi and Derail. It was definitely good.

But yeah, like he said....It's really frustrating because he and I did amazing pretty much every match. It's always the random teammates that make you lose. We should get a clutchfans' team going for sure...

12. rezdawg

Thats not even the most impressive game you had...think you went something like 33-4 on estate...when we had 1 bar connections. I got bent over that game.

You guys need to play this weekend and post some results...since I cant play, I need something to keep me from going into withdrawals.

13. Bear_Bryant

Bear_Bryant Member

I'll play with y'all whenever you want. Just give me some the time and your gamertag and i'll add you

14. Hilltopper

You guys need to share your secrets. I wish I could record/upload some of my games to get a critique.

If only I got assists for when I bounce a flash grenade back in my face and someone else kills me.

#814 Hilltopper, Apr 16, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2010
  15. CheezeyBoy22

Supporting Member

You can google it on how to record your game play. It's pretty cool.

16. Lil Pun

I'm definitely getting on tonight and this weekend. If hamza is on, I'll add him too and like I said you guys are welcome to join the clan and wreck it with us.

17. Asian Sensation

If you had 4 girls with you and your boy(s) had none.... you'd at least break them off the least hottest girl (ammo, uav, counter uav etc.) and keep the stunner (Ac130, chopper gunner, Pave low) for yourself.

18. Asian Sensation

If anyone ever wants to play or get a group going on the PS3...

Add me: adkim112

19. Lil Pun

Can anybody explain to me exactly how scavenger works? I'd like to start using it on some of my classes but am not totally sure how it work. What I am unsure of is who you can and cannot resupply from?

20. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

My understanding is everyone will drop a scavenger pack. Whatever weapon you have out at the time, will get ammo as well as your primary and secondary thrown weapons (flashes, stuns, nades, etc.).