1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Call of Duty 2014: Advanced Warfare?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Faos, May 1, 2014.

1. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

EDIT: The game play trailer is out. Starring Kevin Spacey.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8RMP8kjksH8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The www.CharlieIntel.com site is blowing up with all sorts of COD news today. Seems like the title may be Advanced Warfare. And this new video popped up on the COD youtube site today.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OE17D8C6O4A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The unveil is this Sunday the 4th.

More info all www.callofduty.com

[​IMG]

#1 Faos, May 1, 2014
    Last edited: May 2, 2014
  2. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

*yawn* what? Zzzzzzzzz

3. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Still haven't played ghost yet

I've never finished black ops single player.

Feels like I waste my money because they put out a new game every year.

4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

COD might be the ****tiest game franchise ever

5. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

Most successful?

6. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Where is the gameplay?

I'm buying it. Treyarch?

7. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Sledgehammer is making this one. Gameplay is when they release info?

8. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

The same way you can consider Beiber to be successful, but not a good musician.

9. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

If success is milking a franchise until people no longer want to play it or even hear about it. Great success!

10. Andrew Wiggins

Getting sick of COD for two reasons. First, they never release a finished game and they charge you for maps that should have came with the game. All of the maps they released were too big, especially for 6v6. Then they released a map pack with small-medium sized maps. They force you to buy their new content. Then they punish you by not buying the season pass because you thought you would get bored of the game by the third map pack. They release the most op gun in the game and screw you for doing this by making it exclusive to season pass holders.

Second, there are too many try hards. These kids are addicted to cod and they invest all of their free time into the game. They admit they have been addicted for years and they dont really care that it is all they do all day. I want to play this game maybe one hour a week, if that, and I have to play against nothing but try hards because of their stupid matchmaking system. I like a challenge, but not one i need 5 red bulls to achieve. One time i walked out of a broken airplane in the middle of the map, saw someone, and put my crosshair on the enemy to the right of me in a quarter of a second and he killed me before i could shoot. He was looking at me through the wall before i walked out, then he popped out right when i walked out and killed me in .1 seconds. I could tell he wasn't using oracle or uav based on the radar. Now, i don't know if he was cheating or not, but i just cant get that into the game. I am above 1:1 kdr, but i dont have the time to improve it. Maybe if the game was actually enjoyable, but with all of the campers it sucks.

11. Andrew Wiggins

I think it is gonna be sledgehammer. Next one will be treyarch and the one after is iw again.

Dont you have like 8 games collecting dust, btw? Was that you?

12. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I liked ghosts a lot, at least more than the last few cods. The black ops ones are completely unplayable imo, straight garbage. But I still play ghosts online

13. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

It is Sledgehammer. It's on a 3 year cycle now between them, Treyarch and Infinity Ward. Hopefully the extra time will give each company time to develop a better product, although unlikely.

14. cdain3

cdain3 Member

15. cdain3

cdain3 Member

Dammit

Sorry for the huge pic.

16. Classic

Classic Member

what is call of duty?

17. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

I wish they would make a new WWII version of COD. I like them a lot more than the modern warfare versions.

18. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

I went back to play Rainbow 6 because that game was fun to play with friends especially with terrorist hunt. COD got boring

19. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

Funny because I liked the first black Ops, wasn't into mw3, black Ops 2 sucked, and I hated ghosts with a passion. Not looking forward to this game or fps overall. I'm moved on to mmo or rpgs.

20. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Not really into CoD anymore but gotta say the "supposed" screenshots they released do look pretty damn good.