1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cable TV Help

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by hitman21, Nov 12, 2007.

1. hitman21

hitman21 Member

I moved into a new neighborhood a few months ago and went with "Entouch Systems" as my cable, internet, and phone provider. I had never heard of the company, but the price was competitive and a majority of other homeowners in the neighborhood subscribed to their service. I am happy with the internet/phone service, but the cable is lacking (HD channels). I am looking to change, but I've heard horror stories about so many cable options I do not know what to do. Any suggestions would help.

Also, Comcast is not available in my area, so they are not an option.

2. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Where do you live?

3. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

I'm pretty happy with DISH so far. I haven't had to deal with horrible weather yet, so that may change. So far, plenty of HD, tons of channels with the 250 package. And anything is better than Comcast, imo.

The one thing I screwed myself on with DISH was a second reciever. I should have ordered one from jump, because they will give it to you when you sign up for free. If you try to order one later (like I did last week), they will charge you for the reciever. And since you're in a contract, you're screwed. I blame myself because I didn't cover my bases.