1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bynum size and Glen Davis' new improved game?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by redrush, Jan 2, 2014.

1. redrush

redrush Member

Would either player be able to boast our team performance?

Bynum shows sign of being a serviceable back up center and I think it would benefit both Bynum and the Rox for this deal. It probably would be best for Bynum to ease his way back in a back up role with his injury; the Rox offers that opportunity with back up minute on a playoff team.

I am actually surprised that Magic made Big Baby available. Glen Davis has been fun to watch lately, set good picks and release quickly. He has improved his range to beyond the three point line. He has a dependable mid-range jumper. For a big body he is very quick on his feet.

IMO I would been excited to see Big Baby backing up D Ho, what yall think?

2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

3. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

No we need Jan Vesely and BJ Mullins.

4. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

5. redrush

redrush Member

Because??

6. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Umm how are we suppose to get Bynum dude? Who are going to trade for that salary?

7. redrush

redrush Member

Andrew Bynum has a contract contains no perfromance based incentives. His contract is ranging from 6-24.79mil with only 6 millions garanteed. Only $6 million of the first season is guaranteed if Bynum is waived before 5 p.m. Jan 7 (and will become fully guaranteed if he doesn’t clear waivers before Jan. 10), and none of the second season is guaranteed until July 11, 2014.

I believe with the current situation with the suspension the Cavs is going to waive him before Jan 7 and I wouldn't thinkn any team out there would take that burden. So essentially he will become a free agent. I don't know, just assuming

8. Krizzle

Krizzle Member

Houston Out: Jeremy Lin,Omer Asik,Covington,2014 2nd round pick(from Philly)
    Houston In:Jameer Nelson,Glen Davis,Thabo Sefolosha,1st Round Pick(from Dallas)

Orlando Out:Jameer Nelson,Glen Davis,Arron Afflalo,E.Moore,2016 pick(from Philly)
    Orlando In:Jeremy Lin,Jeremy Lamb,Reggie Jackson,Kendrick Perkins,2014 2nd Round Pick

Oklahoma Out:Kendrick Perkins,Jeremy Lamb,Reggie Jackson,Thabo Sefolosha, 1st Round Pick(from Dallas)
    Oklahoma In:Omer Asik,Arron Afflalo,E.Moore,R.Covington,2016 1st Round Pick(from Philly)

Posted this in the random trade thread, I like Davis game as a backup 4 and spot minutes at the 5, we should focus on improving the bench for now and later.

9. CantBeRight

CantBeRight Member

10. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

No! lol no.